111-115

Chapter 111: Fraud.

Ji Xiuxiu had been smooth sailing for the past 18 years of her life, and was the object of envy wherever she went.

She always wore the most fashionable clothes in the department store, small leather shoes that ordinary people could not afford, and even had a watch worth more than 100 yuan.

At school, she often invited classmates to state-owned hotels, and at home, she was also the object of compliments from uncles, aunts, cousins, and sisters.

With so much flattery, she also regarded herself as a little princess.

As soon as she learned that her parents were arrested by the Public Security Bureau, the news spread in the school.

She and her brother Ji Yingcai stayed in school after the college entrance examination. After checking the answers with their classmates, she and her brother felt that they had won the exam, so of course they wanted to continue to show off in front of their classmates for two more days.

Unexpectedly, the bad news spread before the real glory came.

The followers who had been flattering her all along distanced themselves from her one by one. The whispering voices and the sympathetic yet disdainful eyes almost made her collapse.

Her brother took her back to her grandparents' house to inquire about the news.

In the first two days, her family was still friendly and polite to them.

But later, her uncle found out that the factory had issued a notice of criticism and dismissal, and knew that the two of them were doomed, so the whole family changed their faces.

Ji Xiuxiu and Ji Yingcai had nowhere else to go. Originally, the two ran to the old house street where they lived when they were young, wanting to see if they could get the house and compensation from Grandpa Ji, but they were mercilessly ridiculed by the street sister.

Finally, for the sake of the money, the maternal family took them in.

That was the money that their mother brought to them from school the day before their parents were arrested.

At that time, they had no idea that something had happened at home. They took their classmates to a state-owned hotel to spend money and were smug when they heard their compliments.

Because of the money, they stayed at their maternal family, but they could only sleep on a "single bed" made of chairs, and they would always fall to the ground in the middle of the night.

Facing the weirdness of their cousins, they could not talk back and dared not say a word. In addition to sleeping, they had to give money for meals, and they even refused to help them wash clothes.

In the past, they were eager to help!

The brother and sister, who had always been loved by their parents, had tasted the bitterness of life in just a few days.

They went to the Public Security Bureau to inquire about the news, but they could not see their parents at all.

They ran to the villa to get their things back, but were blocked by several ferocious men and were not allowed to enter.

They watched these ferocious men go in and out, taking away the mattress they had slept on and other used and damaged things.

The brother and sister were in so much pain that they bled.

Seeing that Ruan Jiaojiao was about to leave, the spoiled Ji Xiuxiu could not control her emotions at all, and she didn't care whether those strong men would take action or not, and she started to yell with a sharp voice.