426-430

Chapter 426 Moving into the mansion.

Actually, Hu Shian cannot be blamed. The main reason is that he has been afraid of pain since he was a child. His pain nerves are more sensitive than ordinary people. Being able to lie on the operating table is already a great courage.

After learning about this from Kuang Yinyin, Ruan Jiaojiao noticed that Ji Huaian was obviously stunned for a moment, and then called his subordinates, and seemed to ask them to send a project to Hu Shian. In the evening, Ruan Jiaojiao heard the sound of Hu Shian laughing happily in the living room.

Even so, he still came and went on the hospital bed...

The contrast between Ji Huaian and Hu Shian is too tragic. Since he was able to get out of bed, the other has been able to move freely and recovered very quickly.

After staying in the hospital for seven days, he struggled to get out of bed and took his wife and children away from this "sad place".

Ruan Jiaojiao stayed in the hospital for the full confinement period of two months, and left after a full 60 days.

During this period, the babies' full-month banquet was also held in the suite, and they invited people with good connections in Hong Kong. The large restaurant in the suite was enough to entertain everyone.

The invitations to the full-month banquet were written by the grandfather Fu Zhanbo with a brush and sealed with wax.

Two days after the babies were born, Fu Zhanbo ran back and forth between the hospital and home every day, brewing two large pots of Nv'erhong by himself. Now they are buried under an old osmanthus tree that is more than 80 years old in the mansion on the top of the mountain.

The names of the babies were also officially decided on the day of the full moon. It was originally decided that the eldest and Ruan Jiaojiao would be surnamed Ruan, and the second child would be surnamed Ji. No one in the family mentioned the surname "Fu" or even thought about it.

The names of the siblings were thought up by the grandfather and the father after a long time. The elder sister is called Shiqing, Ruan Shiqing, and the younger brother is Ji Shinian.

As for the nicknames of the two, Ruan Jiaojiao was still confident that she would make them lively. She couldn't get rid of the 90,000 card she had drawn at the time. She originally wanted the elder sister to be called Jiujiu and the younger brother to be called Wanwan.

It's OK to speak in Mandarin, but it's still a bit strange to speak in Cantonese.

After the name was decided, Ruan Jiaojiao simply gave up her bunch of "Yuanyuanmanman" and "Mianmianyanyan" and directly called them Qingqing and Niannian.

The full-month banquet was very successful, and everyone loved the two beautiful babies.

The babies changed quickly after losing the vernix and red skin. Their skin was white and smooth, and the facial features on their chubby faces became more and more delicate.

The elder sister really has very obvious mixed-race genes, with brown hair and amber eyes. But the big double eyelids on her eyes are just copied from Ruan Jiaojiao, even the curvature is exactly the same.

Mixed-blood version, with more three-dimensional facial features, Ruan Jiaojiao was so excited just thinking about it, how beautiful the baby will be in the future!

As for the younger brother, he is also a very beautiful baby, and looks very similar to Fu Anan, which is equivalent to being very similar to his grandmother Ji Fei, not referring to the facial features, but the feeling given by the first glance.