216-220

Chapter 216 Collecting protection fees.

Ruan Jiaojiao observed the dentist's tools for a while, then chatted with Tang Sijia for a few words. The two sat at the consultation table and prepared to let the female doctor take their pulse.

Before coming here, Ruan Jiaojiao always felt that this place was full of sin and darkness. The streets were full of armed gang members, and they would fight from time to time.

When I really got here, it was not as chaotic as Ruan Jiaojiao had imagined.

It was really dirty, there was garbage everywhere on the roadside, and it was really poor. From the houses to the clothes on people, traces of stitching and patching could be seen everywhere.

Street hooligans can also be seen everywhere, three or five of them gathered together, some standing in the sun, some hiding in dark corners.

Taxis, private cars and buses pass by from time to time on the street. Except for the lack of prosperity and the large number of lower-class people, this place is actually no different from Tsim Sha Tsui.

Thinking about the things she had imagined before and the unnecessary tension, Ruan Jiaojiao felt a little funny.

While the doctor was examining Tang Sijia, Ruan Jiaojiao opened Taobao and prepared to look at the "people nearby", maybe she could dig up some dusty pearls.

A lot of information jumped out instantly, from top to bottom, according to the distance, all of them were doctors.

Although the kid dragging the sack just now seemed to know the doctor here, he was not lying.

Dentist Huang Jialiang of this clinic is exactly 30 years old this year. He is definitely not the most experienced, but he has the highest talent, four and a half stars, close to full-star talent.

And Dr. Ye Lin, who was talking to Tang Sijia with a faint smile, is also 30 years old, with a talent of four stars. She has a family background in Chinese medicine and studied Western medicine abroad. She is a very powerful person.

Huang Jialiang has no experience of studying abroad, so it is not surprising that he rents a house and runs a business in the Walled City.

But Ye Lin is different. With her talent and education, it is impossible for the hospital in the Hong Kong City to reject her.

She must stay here unless there is another hidden reason.

Ruan Jiaojiao lowered her eyes slightly and looked towards the door.

Could it be the child just now...

Tang Sijia didn't have any major health problems, except for the common problem of young people - poor sleep.

Although there are no electronic entertainment facilities now, young people never fall behind in staying up late and sleeping in.

Tang Sijia learned this from watching TV, reading novels, and reading comics and magazines every day, especially martial arts novels and ghost novels. She also recommended them to Ruan Jiaojiao, trying to pull them into the novel pit.

It was Ruan Jiaojiao's turn. The female doctor took her pulse for a while and asked softly: "Are you having your period?"

Ruan Jiaojiao nodded. Her relative had just come this morning.

"You are in good health. You can drink some black chicken soup to moisten your mouth. Keep warm..."

Ye Lin was interrupted by a shout from the next room just as she said this.

"Sorry, I'll leave you for a moment."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Huang Jialiang who had also stopped, and then quickly walked into the compartment behind the clinic.