246-250

Chapter 246 A moment of resentment.

"Mr. Hu is too polite, just call me Barry. It's not about taking care of me or not. Anzi is my God of Wealth, so I should thank you."

After saying this, Hu Shian smiled and sat on the sofa on the other side.

Accompanying Ji Huaian were Guan Zhisen, who had worked with Ruan Jiaojiao, and Lu Feng's third son, Lu Yi, who had only met once before.

Lu Yi, just like his name, was not the successor in Lu Feng's mind.

Because before him, Lu Feng already had a very outstanding eldest son, Lu Qian, who was also discussing business abroad this time, so he could not come to the banquet.

During the time in Hong Kong, Ji Huaian had already adapted to being intimate with Ruan Jiaojiao in front of others, and he liked this feeling very much.

Ruan Jiaojiao leaned on Ji Huaian's shoulder, playing with his slender fingers, listening to him and Hu Shian and others talking about securities, while she chatted with Tang Sijia and others.

"Hu Shian is Yinyin's 39th boyfriend... They broke up within seven days of dating..." Tang Sijia gritted her teeth and lowered her voice to gossip in Ruan Jiaojiao's ear.

"39th? How about Yinyin now?" Knowing that Gu Yinyin had a rich love history was one thing, but when she first heard this number, Ruan Jiaojiao was still surprised.

"Haha, what a surprise. You've seen her current boyfriend, the little star who sang on her birthday. He's the 53rd or 54th boyfriend, right? Ouch!"

Tang Sijia had just been gossiping for a while when Kuang Yinyin, who was standing next to her, elbowed her.

She was talking loudly! She acted as if she, the person involved, didn't exist!

Shit! Hu Shian, this scumbag!

Ruan Jiaojiao secretly observed Hu Shian and found that he kept glancing at them intentionally or unintentionally. He unbuttoned another button on his already V-neck shirt, revealing his chest muscles, which were clearly flirtatious.

Ji Huaian was originally leaning on the sofa like Ruan Jiaojiao. Seeing Hu Shian naturally unbuttoned his shirt, he adjusted his posture and leaned over to block Ruan Jiaojiao's sight.

Ha, man!

"This playboy!" Kuang Yinyin cursed him in a bad mood and slowly approached him. "If I hadn't caught him flirting with a little star in private, hum, I would have thought he was so decent!"

"Yes, yes, when Hu Shian was with Yinyin, he pretended to be very serious, emm... not as coquettish as he is now. After they broke up, Hu Shian seemed to release his nature and dressed like this all day long."

Ji Huaian didn't miss the gossip from Ruan Jiaojiao and the others, because he was close to them, he could still hear a little bit.

He looked at Hu Shian, who was like a peacock spreading his tail, and couldn't help but smile a little while talking.

After all, this was the first time he saw Hu Shian dressed like this since they met.

Suddenly, Ji Huaian noticed a malicious look.

He looked up and saw his nominal aunt, Fu Baoer, standing not far away.

Fu Baoer saw Ji Huaian looking at her, and she stiffly showed a sweet smile, but the shadow in her eyes had not been covered up, which was very strange.

After she finished laughing, she lifted her skirt and left the banquet hall. As for what she was thinking in her heart, only she knew it.

As the original host of the banquet, the third wife was threatened by Fu Wancheng to go upstairs. The two sons were embarrassed and were not in the banquet hall. There were only the little daughter who stayed with the Shan family and the two daughters-in-law who were with her mother's family.