276-280

Chapter 276 Arrived in Beijing.

Zhong Xin's efficiency was really fast. As soon as she returned to Shanghai, she called Ruan Jiaojiao and told her that her wedding date was set on March 10.

Although feudal superstitions were being eradicated, many people still calculated dates privately.

March 10 was a good date that Zhong Xin's parents had someone calculate, and it happened to be a holiday, which was perfect.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian discussed how much betrothal gifts to give or what gifts to give. The two people, who had no experience at all, prepared to give a red envelope of 99 yuan at that time, under the advice of housekeeper Xu, and wished them a long and happy marriage.

In this era when single-digit red envelopes are commonly given at weddings, 99 yuan is quite a big deal, and can even be used as a betrothal gift in some places.

However, considering Ruan Jiaojiao's wealth, it is definitely impossible for her to give 99 yuan to her best friend's wedding.

99 yuan is just a red envelope on the surface, which makes everyone feel surprised, but not too much.

But privately, Ruan Jiaojiao has contacted Xu, the housekeeper in Shanghai, and asked him to help contact the manager of the friendship store to see if the refrigerator, air conditioner, fan and washing machine in the store are in stock.

Nowadays, marriages are all about the four major items of three turns and one sound, bicycles, watches, sewing machines and radios.

Chu Yu asked someone to exchange tickets and buy these things early in the morning. In addition to the four major items, a TV was also arranged. He even privately bought Zhong Xin a gold bracelet, a gold ring and gold earrings, which were three golds, full of sincerity.

Zhong Xin's family are all workers and they love their children. These things will be counted as her wedding dowry and let her take them away, along with the betrothal money.

Since her husband has prepared five major items, Ruan Jiaojiao, her best friend, must arrange four top items for Zhong Xin.

You don't have to use them, but you must have them.

First, Ruan Jiaojiao thinks these daily household appliances are indispensable, and second, it also lets Chu Yu see that Zhong Xin has her best friend, who is even more difficult to mess with, to support her in addition to her family!

Ruan Jiaojiao was going to take a plane to Shanghai with Ji Huai'an that morning. In addition to attending the wedding, they could also take a look at the newly renovated villa.

Chen Lijian led the team to complete the work before the New Year, and was still working on her other villas.

Butler Xu had not had a good year in a row. He took the overtime pay given by Ruan Jiaojiao and took people to clean up the house.

Because of Ruan Jiaojiao's support for the country, the benefits brought by it are also reflected in all aspects of life.

Not only in Beijing, but also in Shanghai, the furniture and various soft appliances she wanted for her villa were just a matter of words.

Even if she couldn't find them, she would directly ask someone to help her build them.

The central air conditioner was installed, the water heater was brought in, and a series of things such as furniture and mattresses were all ready in two days.

Housekeeper Xu brought his carefully selected nannies and used the "express delivery" that Ruan Jiaojiao had "sent" across the ocean to take good care of the villa, so that people could move in directly.