31-35

Chapter 31 Products of the 1980s.

Secretary Zhang was in a hurry to find Secretary Gu because of Wang Hu.

Wang Hu's father was a martyr, and he himself was a soldier, so he had some connections in the army. Secretary Zhang was afraid that this matter would be a little tricky, so he was in a hurry to talk to Secretary Gu.

The dragon slayer eventually became an evil dragon. Anyone would feel pity and sadness. But Ruan Jiaojiao would not.

"His past glory cannot offset the mistakes he made in these years. He deserves it."

After only meeting Wang Hu once, Ruan Jiaojiao felt endless greed from him.

Greed will not disappear. If he is let off this time, he will continue to threaten and persecute others in two days.

He was a hero in the past, but he made the mistake himself. No one can force him, right?

Since he has done it, there is nothing to regret.

Secretary Zhang bowed his head and smiled after hearing this.

Because Secretary Gu also said so.

Secretary Gu sent people to arrest Wang Hu and others first, and then notified the troops.

Originally, he was going to argue with the troops, but he didn't expect that the troops had no intention of saving Wang Hu.

Secretary Zhang was still handling things in the Public Security Bureau before coming to the Peace Hotel. He saw with his own eyes that the leader of the troops came and hurriedly met Wang Hu and left.

After the leader left, Wang Hu, who had been silent at first, suddenly became depressed and honestly told the story of the past few years.

The general matter came to an end.

Secretary Zhang came this time, in addition to telling Ruan Jiaojiao the news, he also prepared to take her to the bank to withdraw money.

Because the passbook slips paid by the Ji family couple required their identity certificates to withdraw money, Secretary Zhang noticed this and did not forget to handle the withdrawal vouchers in his busy schedule.

Because there were guests, Ruan Jiaojiao was not convenient to make this trip, so she arranged Xu Qiuwan to help her with the withdrawal.

After sending Secretary Zhang to the elevator, Ruan Jiaojiao asked about the introduction letter.

After explaining the process, Secretary Zhang asked Ruan Jiaojiao where she was going and that he would help her arrange the necessary certificates.

Ruan Jiaojiao told her about her arrangements, and Secretary Zhang understood. After keeping the matter in mind, he took the elevator downstairs with Xu Qiuwan.

Back in the room, Zhang Meihua had finished drinking coconut milk bird's nest and was lying by the window looking at the scenery below.

Hearing Ruan Jiaojiao coming back, she turned her head happily, "Jiaojiao, where are we going this afternoon? Do you want to go shopping in the department store?"

Ruan Jiaojiao nodded, "Okay, I asked the driver yesterday, and he said that the department store, the Friendship Store, and the Cultural Relics Store are all good places to go. Let's go shopping slowly this afternoon."

"Okay! I'm going to the department store to buy a menstrual belt today, so how about we go to the department store first?"

"Menstrual belt?" Ruan Jiaojiao was confused for a moment, and then realized that this was a sanitary napkin in this era.