471-475(End+Extra)

Chapter 471: I am honored to be with you.

The sea view housing community is across two streets and is a villa area built in Shenzhen a few years ago. The location here is very good. The people who live here are basically the first batch of people who got into the business. They cannot be said to be the top group of people in Shenzhen, but they are all wealthy, with assets starting at tens of millions.

In a small villa with beautiful scenery, there is also a group of people gathering. The men and women who were playing mahjong, billiards, and discussing business and policies in the living room all sat on the sofa to watch together after the handover ceremony began.

The hostess of the villa wore an elegant and slim dress, with long wavy hair tied in front of her chest, and expensive diamond jewelry on her neck and hands, shining brightly under the dazzling crystal chandelier.

The hostess and the host sat on a sofa, very close to each other, but compared to the elegant hostess, the host next to her looked particularly ordinary, even ugly.

However, from their expressions and small movements, it can be seen that they have a very good relationship and are very affectionate.

"Oh! It's her! Husband, do you still remember this Miss Ruan?!"

"Hiss... seems a little familiar, but I can't remember it."

"Hey! How can you not remember such a beautiful person! When we first participated in the trade fair, there were several foreign bosses who placed orders. She was among the group of people that day!" The woman glared at her husband and hurriedly recalled it to him.

The man didn't have any sudden realization or look of sudden recollection. He just held his wife's hand with his broken hand and said, "I may not have any impression of this Miss Ruan, but I will never forget our first trade fair. If you hadn't mustered up the courage to show our goods, we wouldn't have had such a large order, nor would we have been well-known and rich later."

The people in the villa were all business partners of the couple and also good friends.

"Tsk, after so many years, how come you two are still so... But speaking of Miss Ruan just now... Ah Lian, is she as pretty in person as she is on TV? It's really annoying to compare yourself to others. How did she maintain her looks? How could she be so pretty..." The woman who was speaking touched her face and was a little distressed.

"The TV didn't show even one tenth of her beauty in just a few seconds. She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. Those female stars can't compare. In fact, I met her a long time ago. I'm not surprised that she can appear in such an occasion... She is really a very good person, polite and kind-hearted..."

The hostess A Lian said slowly with a smile, and sighed in her heart: She is still very lucky. Ji Huai'an was close to her and was infected with her luck. Not only did he become the top scorer in the college entrance examination, I heard that he is now the richest man in Hong Kong. What a damn good life!

Not far from this villa where laughter never stops, there is a larger and more exquisite villa. Its owner is also the developer and boss of this villa - Chen Lijian.

Chen Lijian turned down the cocktail party and gathering, and watched the show with his family in front of the TV.

He was not surprised to see the footage of Ruan Jiaojiao appearing, but felt that it was reasonable and proud of it.

Since starting his business, Chen Lijian has been working steadily and steadily, and with Ruan Jiaojiao's investment, he has made the real estate company the number one in Xiaguo. In addition to developing and building new residential areas, he is more involved in cooperating with the government and taking on outsourced work, such as government buildings, viaducts, highways, etc.