316-320

Chapter 316 Wedding Studio.

Hong Sen arranged the guns and then took out two miniature gadgets from his luggage bag.

A lipstick and a fountain pen.

"This is the lipstick gun and fountain pen gun used by Soviet spies. From the outside, the two things are no different from real lipsticks and fountain pens. After opening the cap, there is a gun barrel inside. These two guns are real self-defense tools and must be used at close range. It is best to stick to the enemy because their lethality is really not very high."

Ruan Jiaojiao has seen guns and has played with them in a gun club.

But she had only seen lipstick guns and fountain pen guns in movies, and she always thought they were made up in movies, but they really exist.

The muzzle of the gun is small, and even the bullets are miniature.

Don't say it, it's really cute.

Ji Huai'an took back the remaining half of the cash, and as a reward, it was put into Hun Sen's luggage bag by Butler Charlie.

As the host, Ruan Jiaojiao invited Hun Sen to visit her new house, especially a bedroom on the second floor.

The spacious and bright suite, the clean silk bed, the cleaned shirts and school uniforms were placed at the head of the bed, and there were two solid wood bookcases near the floor-to-ceiling windows, with brand new books on them, basically all related to law.

Next to the bookcase is a treasure cabinet for displaying things. In addition to toy models, there is a photo frame in the center, which contains a group photo of Nguyen Jiaojiao and her group on the lawn in the garden, taken a few months ago.

Hong Sen looked around the room, stood in front of the French window and looked at the sea in the distance, without saying a word for a long time.

He turned around, moved his mouth, as if he had a thousand words to say, and finally whispered: "...Thank you."

He was still the same as when they first met, with golden jewelry hanging all over his body, a big back hair with full hair wax, and a fancy floral shirt.

But at this time, as the arrogant and wanton gangster boss in Hong Kong City, the leading gang leader, what he said in his complex eyes was only understood by the two of them.

After Hun Sen left, Ruan Jiaojiao also drove out in a sports car.

Fusheng and Cao Kang did not accompany them. They were sent to the Gangcheng Gun Club by Butler Charlie.

The membership of the Gun Club was only successfully handled with the recommendation of Guan Zhisen.

It is just like the beauty salon opened by Ruan Jiaojiao, which only serves the upper class and is not a place where you can enter if you can pay the membership fee.

Fusheng and Cao Kang only touched guns during military training, and they were rifles.

Butler Charlie sent them there to let them get familiar with it, just in case.

Of the twelve bodyguards last time, two were G4 members who went back to work, eight top bodyguards hired by Butler Charlie, and two bodyguards hired by Grandpa, Bob and Nathan.

Bob and Nathan both stayed in Gangcheng, and now they were driving an off-road vehicle closely behind Ruan Jiaojiao to protect her.

Of the other eight, Butler Charlie left two of the best ones, who were now protecting Ji Huai'an at Citibank.

They all had rich experience and were familiar with weapons, so they didn't need to go to the club to familiarize themselves with them like Fusheng and Cao Kang.