131-135

Chapter 131 Buying clothes for children.

Bai Shuning nodded in agreement, "I don't care whether she stays or leaves, I just go back to live occasionally. The address I left you last time was my grandfather's house, and I lived there most of the time. I just didn't think that my father would handle it this way..."

From Bai Shuning's few words, Ruan Jiaojiao felt that she had a cold and authoritarian father.

Influenced by her scumbag father, Ruan Jiaojiao naturally had no good feelings for people who were irresponsible and didn't care about their families, although to many people, he might be a good leader.

If it were Ruan Jiaojiao, she would definitely fight, trying her best to make her stepmother behave and drive out that inexplicable niece, after all, she is the only child.

But people are different. Bai Shuning only wants peace and tranquility. Even if he is extremely angry, he only wants a sincere apology afterwards.

Why is the relationship between Bai Shuning and his father so unharmonious? In the end, it is still authoritarianism.

He doesn't care about his family and hardly cares about his daughter, but he wants to interfere with her future plans.

In the two years before the college entrance examination was resumed, Bai Shuning originally wanted to go to the unit where his grandfather worked - Shanghai Library to participate in the recruitment examination.

The work in the library is leisurely, and you can read a lot of interesting books. This kind of work is not very boring. It is the job she likes most after looking for all the job recruitment places.

Unfortunately, his father used his private power for the first and second time, and it was all on his daughter.

He removed her from the list of recruitment examinations and directly arranged her to be a receptionist in the government building. It was cold in winter and hot in summer. Because people passing by were looking at her, she could not do anything else even if she was bored.

Mayor Bai had a good idea. He let his daughter start from the grassroots level. After a few years of experience, she could join the party and be promoted. Whether she was promoted or not, her life would not be bad in the future.

Although Bai Shuning didn't like it, she was so rebellious that she just obeyed and did it.

Bai Shuning also participated in the first college entrance examination.

She went to work, went home to review, and followed her father's wishes to study liberal arts and take the entrance exam to a local university in Shanghai.

Fortunately, she failed the exam.

Perhaps she had been feeling dissatisfied for too long. After taking the college entrance exam for the second time, she told her father directly that she didn't like liberal arts or government work.

She wanted to go to Beijing to study computer science, which she liked and yearned for.

As expected, Mayor Bai was against it, and the father and daughter started to quarrel endlessly from that day on.

Your life is your own, and no one can live it for you, let alone make decisions for you.

Ruan Jiaojiao thought so, and she told Bai Shuning so.

After Bai Shuning talked to Ruan Jiaojiao, she felt much better. Looking at the rich dinner on the table, her appetite also improved.

She has been very depressed recently. Her former classmates and friends around her could not understand her persistence. They all thought that it was a very happy thing to have a father who could plan the future for her.