206-210

Chapter 206 Toes digging the ground.

The person who came to measure Ji Huaian in the store seemed to be an old tailor. Because Ji Huaian was tall, he had to step on a small ladder.

He measured more than a dozen parts from top to bottom, which can be said to be quite rigorous.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian selected various accessories until Butler Charlie and his group came back with a box full of money.

Two million Hong Kong dollars from HSBC Bank, most of which were orange 1,000-dollar notes, and a small part were pink 100-dollar notes.

Ruan Jiaojiao wrote two checks, one for 2 million from HSBC and one for 5 million from Standard Chartered.

Butler Charlie took into consideration that Ruan Jiaojiao was shopping, so he came back with a box of money. The money at Standard Chartered was not ready yet, so he left two bodyguards waiting.

After handing the box to bodyguard Bob, Butler Charlie fully affirmed the things Ruan Jiaojiao picked out, praising Ruan Jiaojiao for her unique vision and Ji Huaian for how handsome he looked after using them, which made both of them blush, and then left gracefully to continue to withdraw money.

After settling the bill, Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian held hands and went to the watch shop next door. The sales in the suit customization shop didn't say a word, but exchanged confusion with their eyes.

Whose young masters and young ladies are these two?

No matter how exquisite and gorgeous the things in Taobao are, they are just pictures after all, and they are not as good as seeing the real thing.

Many watches and jewelry that Ruan Jiaojiao glanced at can only be felt beautiful when they are in her hands.

Ruan Jiaojiao went shopping until 6 o'clock in the evening and had dinner, spending countless money. Later, she simply wrote a check, and the light 2 million Hong Kong dollars was not worth anything at all.

It was fun, but it was also really tiring. Although Ruan Jiaojiao did not do anything at all, she just felt tired.

Ruan Jiaojiao, Ji Huaian, and Butler Charlie returned to the room upstairs empty-handed, and the bodyguards behind them were carrying bags and boxes of various sizes.

Unlike the Western food at noon, dinner was Cantonese cuisine carefully arranged by Butler Charlie, including roast goose, suckling pig, delicious soup, seafood and various snacks, which amazed Ruan Jiaojiao's taste buds.

They ate Cantonese cuisine, and so did Butler Xu and others who had finished their study.

The depressed Fusheng saw the table full of delicacies, his eyes lit up, and he performed a suckling pig disappearance on the spot.

After dinner, Ruan Jiaojiao called Tang Sijia, the purpose of which was also to let Tang Sijia contact her in the future and not miss her.

After dinner, Butler Xu moved into the side bedroom of the suite, and Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian finally had time to pack their luggage.

As long as Ji Huaian was there, he was responsible for the luggage of the two, and never let others do it.

The master bedroom window faces Victoria Harbor, with a good view. There is also a handmade antique telescope by the window for guests to enjoy the view.

The bathroom is very spacious. There are two sinks facing each other on the left side of the door, one on each side.

Further inside is an elliptical thin-rimmed double bathtub, next to the window, so you can enjoy the view while taking a bath.