351-355

Chapter 351 You are our baby.

Wang Yi had never been to Yangcheng since she was born. After returning from Gangcheng, the farthest place she had been was the commune. Looking at the scenery receding outside the car window, she was a little confused, a little nervous, and a little frightened.

Yangzi was a child after all. Even if he was sensible and mature, he still revealed the excitement and curiosity that a child should have.

With the little secretary, they had no trouble in the hospital, and all the examinations were arranged clearly.

Using the hospital's phone to contact the hotel, housekeeper Dongdong settled the business delegation and arranged lunch and dinner for them. After receiving the call, he went to the hospital immediately.

She observed Wang Yi and her son who were undergoing the examination, and then took Cao Kang and Fusheng away to pack food and go to the department store to buy ready-made clothes for them.

Yangzi was indeed a little malnourished, but it was not a big problem, and he could be well taken care of. However, Wang Yi, who was also advised to undergo the examination, was different. She had many minor problems and it seemed that there was something wrong with her stomach. Further examination was needed to find out.

The examination results did not come out so quickly. After Ji Huaian went back to do things, Ruan Jiaojiao took Wang Yi and her son to the hotel, waited for them to take a shower and change into new clothes, and then went to the restaurant for dinner.

At night, Yangzi sat on the bed and watched the small TV in front of him without blinking. He changed into clean and beautiful new clothes and white sneakers. The half-long hair on his head was shaved clean by the barber brought back by Ji Huaian, leaving only a layer of black stubble that was a bit irritating.

"Mom, are they our family?" Yangzi rested his hands on the relatively soft quilt, his feet shaking unconsciously, and looked at Wang Yi who came out of the bathroom.

Wang Yi did not answer this question directly, but sat next to Yangzi and asked softly: "Yangzi, do you want to see your father?"

Being pregnant before marriage is a shameful thing no matter where in Xiaguo.

Some villagers distanced themselves from her, some pointed at her, and some even pointed at her nose and cursed her.

But no matter what, Wang Yi was still grateful to the people in the village.

At that time, Xiaguo was the most turbulent. The commune and the surrounding villages always had news of criticism and parading.

People at that time were a little crazy. No matter how united the village was before, there were still people who would report this or that in order to show their own uniqueness.

But Lianhe Village never had such a thing.

No matter how the villagers spit on her or cursed her, no one ever reported her, and did not let the outside things affect her life.

Taking her to the most remote hut was actually a disguised protection to prevent those educated youth from discovering the existence of the incident.

Regardless of whether the villagers did it for face and honor, or for other reasons, Wang Yi was indeed favored, so she was grateful.

The elders in the village agreed with Wang Yi's choice and did not force her to abort the child. When she gave birth and took care of the child, someone secretly helped.

Even when it was difficult to raise a child and the food was not enough to make a living, there were some elders who helped without leaving their names.