196-200

Chapter 196 I'm glad to meet you.

Wang Mu is from Taohua Village. When he was calling and writing, he happened to hear his family mention this.

Everyone was not surprised to hear what Wang Mu said. They knew that Ji Huaian had good grades. After all, even Lin Yi was not his match.

The two male educated youth happily congratulated Ji Huaian, but one of them was too straightforward. After congratulating, he even lamented that it would have been better if Ji Huaian had not been sick.

His unintentional words made Lin Yi, who was originally smiling, freeze his expression. He was so embarrassed that he didn't know whether to continue laughing.

Ji Huaian was still not surprised, he would definitely not get the top prize...

After the outspoken male educated youth finished speaking, he also felt something was wrong, and the atmosphere in the whole private room became subtle for a while.

Ji Huaian and Ruan Jiaojiao were like outsiders, one remained calm, and the other spoke with emotion, "Yes, I also think it's a pity. Speaking of it, it's quite strange. I stayed in Taohua Village for two days. After returning to the city with Huaian, someone in the village wrote me a letter saying that Huaian's fever was not an accident at all, but man-made, and she saw that person..."

After Ruan Jiaojiao finished speaking in a long tone, Tian Yu next door was petrified.

Her psychological endurance was not very good, and she forced herself to keep the same surprise as everyone else.

"Is there such a thing?"

"Who is it?"

"We must call the police for this matter!"

"I said it! The roof didn't break earlier or later, but it broke the day before the college entrance examination! That person is too bad! Fortunately, Xiao Ji, the educated youth, was lucky and nothing serious happened, otherwise... Hey!" Wang Mu was particularly angry.

"Really? I think it's too bad, and this person is too vicious!" Ruan Jiaojiao frowned and looked at someone, as if seeking recognition.

When meeting Tian Yu's somewhat panicked eyes, Tian Yu swallowed his saliva, "No, that's right! Too vicious!"

"So who is that person?! We must catch him!" Wang Mu asked immediately.

"The person who wrote the letter wanted to do me a favor, saying that if I did her a favor, she would tell me who I was, and she was willing to be a witness to ask the police to arrest the person. She emphasized that the person had already been admitted to the university, and it was still a person who could not be guessed no matter what..."

Tian Yu's back was already soaked with cold sweat, and every word of Ruan Jiaojiao seemed to be pointing at her.

So, Ji Huaian and the eldest lady were so indifferent to her and Lin Yi, because they knew it? !

What should I do if they want to deal with me? Will I not be able to go to school? !

Tian Yu was in a panic, and the more she thought about it, the more scared she became.

Ruan Jiaojiao took a deep breath and changed the subject, "But Huai'an and I didn't take it seriously. Huai'an is kind and doesn't think anyone would be so vicious. Besides, if that person really saw it, why didn't he say it at the time? If she had said it earlier, she would have been a hero who found out the bad apple for the people. Otherwise, if she wanted to benefit, she could have asked the murderer for hush money.

They waited for a year to find us, but they just wanted to cheat us out of money. We didn't fall for it."

Wang Mu thought about it and nodded in agreement, "That makes sense. I think it might be a scam."