146-150

Chapter 146 The secret in the forgotten letter.

Ruan Jiaojiao put all the new accessories in it, and left a chopstick-wide space on the first layer to place cufflinks and tie clips.

There was not enough space, so they had to be placed vertically.

Unfortunately, she bought these but not the suit.

A tailor-made pure handmade suit requires precise measurements. She always forgot to measure Ji Huai'an, and only bought a lot of white shirts that looked exactly the same.

Although the suit is not used in many occasions and can't be worn out normally, it can be worn at home for her to see.

Ruan Jiaojiao decided to arrange it when her boyfriend came back.

Ruan Jiaojiao was shopping in the cloakroom while thinking about what else to buy.

I haven't bought a scarf yet, I need to arrange it.

There is only a hat rack with a sun hat hanging on it, no, I need to arrange it.

There is also a display rack with only five or six bags, Ruan Jiaojiao frowned even more, she must arrange it.

She is too idle these days, what Kelly, Kang Kang and Dolly from H, what old flower suitcases from Lu, Noé, Alma, Keepall, Speedy, what Goyard classic, what DVLVaux Brillant, and so on.

These are all her family members, they must be taken home as soon as possible.

Ruan Jiaojiao leaned against the closet and started to place orders. Not only did she buy these, she also searched for many brands she remembered and bought a lot of things.

For example, the windbreaker scarf and umbrella of BBR, the plaid pattern never goes out of style.

After buying the things, Ruan Jiaojiao prepared to check if there were any sundries left in the bags in the display cabinet, and wanted to change the position to welcome the new partner.

Several bags were clean, except for the 2.55 from C. Ruan Jiaojiao felt that there seemed to be something in the pocket.

When I opened it, it turned out to be the letter that I took from Ji Huai'an in Taohua Village before, the one written by Grandpa Ruan.

I was worried that the letter paper was too thin and easy to be damaged, so I put it in the pocket and prepared to read it at the guesthouse. Later, I was caught off guard by the mission and forgot about it for a while.

Ruan Jiaojiao put her bag away, took the letter and walked out of the cloakroom, sitting on the sofa chair by the window and reading it.

As soon as her eyes fell on the letter, Ruan Jiaojiao laughed.

She was used to scanning the handwriting at first glance. Grandpa Ruan's handwriting was of course beautiful, but it was 70% similar to Ji Huaian's.

Ji Huaian learned his handwriting from Grandpa Ji, so what about Grandpa Ji?

It is obvious that they really passed it down from generation to generation.

This is a family letter, telling the general life of Grandpa Ruan after taking his family abroad. Ruan Jiaojiao quickly read it and extracted several important information from it.

The letter begins with "Boshu". Grandpa Ji's full name is Ji Boshu, and the signature is "Henian". Grandpa Ruan's name is Ruan Henian.

The letter also introduces the names of Ruan's father and mother, Ruan Chen and Ran Qiuchun respectively.

These messages are easy to read, but the latter ones make her feel uneasy and give her goosebumps.

First, Grandpa Ruan boasted that he had a lovely granddaughter. The name of the granddaughter had not been decided yet. His wife and daughter-in-law thought that the good girl should be called "Jiao Jiao", but his mother Ms. Liu and his son thought that "Jiao Jiao" was better. He was caught in the middle of the family and felt a little embarrassed. He thought about letting the daughter draw lots and whoever she drew would be the one.