16-20

Chapter 16 High Enlightenment.

Wow~ So he is the secretary...

A secretary from Shanghai, amazing!

But considering Gu Changshan's temperament as a superior, it doesn't seem strange.

Ruan Jiaojiao had felt that he was not a small figure, but she didn't expect him to be a top power holder.

A person like Gu Changshan, who took time out of his busy schedule to visit her in the hospital, showed his care for her in his words. It seems that Grandpa Ruan really did a lot in secret.

The novels that Ruan Jiaojiao had read did not describe Grandpa Ruan and the Ruan family. She is now really curious about the Ruan family, including Ruan's father and mother who were not mentioned.

Ruan Jiaojiao was thinking a lot, but she didn't show it on her face, and she still kept a decent smile.

When Xiaobai, the girl with a braided braid, heard this, she quickly glanced at the note, and then was surprised. She took Ruan Jiaojiao to sit on a chair beside her, and then started to register for her with the registration book.

When the man came back after making the call, Ruan Jiaojiao had also completed the registration and was chatting happily with Xiaobai.

In just a few minutes, Xiaobai unilaterally recognized Ruan Jiaojiao as her good friend. After the two exchanged addresses and contact information, Xiaobai watched the man lead Ruan Jiaojiao away, and she was very reluctant to leave.

The staff member led Ruan Jiaojiao up to the third floor, and came to an office. He knocked on the door three times, and after hearing the word "come in", the staff member took Ruan Jiaojiao in.

"Secretary, the guests have arrived."

"Excuse me, Xiao Chen."

The staff member named Xiao Chen smiled, then turned around and went out, closing the door.

Gu Changshan was wearing a pair of glasses and holding documents in his hand. When he saw Ruan Jiaojiao come in, he took off his glasses, stood up and poured her tea.

"Why did you leave the hospital by yourself? Come and sit down. I'll pour you some water. Do you want some tea? I just got a pack of good Shoumei these two days. Would you like to try some?"

Gu Changshan's voice was gentle and friendly. Without his aura, he was like an elder chatting with a younger person.

Although Ruan Jiaojiao was still a little scared of him, she was afraid of being seen through by a smart person.

She was not afraid that he would see through her origins, but she was afraid that the twists and turns in her heart would be useless in front of such a person.

In this case, it would be better to treat him with sincerity. Maybe he had already seen through that she was not such a simple person.

"Excuse me, Shoumei has a fragrant and mild taste, and can dispel heat and reduce fever. It is perfect for drinking in this hot summer."

Ruan Jiaojiao did not stop Gu Changshan from pouring tea, and responded with a smile while sitting on the chair.

Hearing her words, Gu Changshan laughed, "You have a good eye. It seems that your grandfather has taught you a lot before. Oh, it's rare to find someone as young as you who knows tea!"

He put the teacup on Ruan Jiaojiao's table, then sat opposite her, and continued in his original position: "My father and your grandfather had met a few times. He admired your grandfather very much. When talking about the past, he always mentioned your grandfather, saying that your grandfather was the most talented, virtuous and handsome person he had ever seen, and there was no second one in the whole Shanghai!"