301-305

Chapter 301 Birthday Gift.

Zhang Meihua and her cousin, who had originally planned to go out to play, were told by Ruan Jiaojiao that they had guests at home today and could only come in the evening.

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't think much of it. After all, family members were more important, and they could go out to play anytime.

After changing clothes, Ruan Jiaojiao took Ji Huaian, who had a knowing smile, out for a private time.

The itinerary planned with Zhang Meihua remained unchanged. Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian went to the roller skating rink, and then bought two tickets at the cinema to watch the latest movie released two days ago.

There were far fewer people watching movies during the day than at night. The theater, which was the size of a small theater, was filled with solid wood chairs, but there were only a few people. Ji Huaian held a small handful of melon seeds bought at the door, and sat in the corner with Ruan Jiaojiao.

In addition to the people selling melon seeds at the door of the theater, there were also people selling snacks.

Nowadays, people who set up stalls and sell things secretly seem to have felt that the atmosphere is really different. In the past, they only dared to hide in the dark alleys when it was getting dark, but now they will come out during the day, and they have a sense of being aboveboard.

However, it is not accurate to say that they are aboveboard. They all carry things on their backs, pay attention to their surroundings, and are ready to run away at any time.

Neither Ji Huaian nor Ruan Jiaojiao really went to watch a movie. They mainly wanted to feel the atmosphere of the cinema. One of them peeled melon seeds while the other ate them. When they were thirsty, they drank tea from a thermos. Occasionally, they exchanged a kiss quietly, and no one would notice.

Ruan Jiaojiao planned to go to Beihai to row a boat in the afternoon. It was a good thing to row a boat and enjoy the scenery when the ice and snow melted.

The two of them had dinner and played at the old brand. Ji Huaian did not ride to Beihai, but took Ruan Jiaojiao directly to the gate of Beijing Zoo.

Since the morning, Ruan Jiaojiao always had a premonition that Ji Huaian was going to give her a surprise. When they arrived at the zoo, this feeling became even stronger.

But what would be different in the zoo?

Confused, Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian bought tickets to enter together.

The history and area of ​​Beijing Zoo are older and larger than those of Shanghai's Xijiao Park. In terms of animal species, each has its own merits, but Beijing has more species.

After walking around and taking pictures, Ruan Jiaojiao seemed to think that she had thought too much. Ji Huaian just wanted to bring her to play, so she threw away those guesses and played seriously, and even took photos with those cute animal statues.

When they arrived at the panda venue, the person in charge was waiting for them at the door. He came forward to talk to Ji Huaian, and it seemed that the two knew each other very well.

Ji Huaian and the venue manager were keeping things a secret. Ruan Jiaojiao put on a sterile suit with a confused look on her face and followed them to the door of the panda baby's observation room.

Beijing has been studying the artificial breeding of giant pandas. It was successful in the 1960s. Last year, artificial insemination was used to successfully breed panda babies.

When Ji Huaian heard his sister's suggestion about animals, he immediately thought of Ruan Jiaojiao's favorite animal - the giant panda!

When she was in Xijiao Park, Ruan Jiaojiao stayed in the panda house the longest, and even covered her heart and sighed: There is nothing cuter than a panda.