46-50

Chapter 46 Thoughtful and meticulous.

Seeing Ruan Jiaojiao smile, Song Genhua also smiled.

She thought the fairy-like girl in front of her was happy with Ji Zhiqing's attitude.

Wang Dawang finally squeezed into the yard and came to the main room, and saw his son entertaining two guests for tea, while his wife was smiling at a girl.

It had been many years since he saw her smile so happily.

Not only did she smile with her eyes narrowed, but her teeth were exposed...

Song Genhua caught a glimpse of Wang Dawang coming in, and waved to him: "Dawang, have you seen the young educated youth Ji? His fiancée is here to see him!"

After saying that, she turned back to look at Ruan Jiaojiao and introduced him: "Comrade Jiaojiao, this is my man, the village chief of Taohua Village. They are off work now, and the young educated youth Ji must have gone off work too. I'll ask him to call for help."

Because Ji Huaian was still a half-grown child when he went to the countryside, Song Genhua added the word "little" before his name.

When she called him like this, the village chief and the villagers followed suit. Because they were used to calling him like this, even though Ji Huaian was no longer "little", they never changed their way of calling him.

After Ruan Jiaojiao entered the room, she introduced her name and the purpose of her visit to Song Genhua.

Song Genhua abandoned the title of "Comrade Ruan" and directly called her "Comrade Jiaojiao" because she felt that the name Jiaojiao was too appropriate. Such a delicate beauty should be called Jiaojiao!

As soon as Song Genhua finished speaking, Wang Dawang understood.

There was no big leader, and the car was not specially sent to find him.

The excitement turned into a little disappointment. Wang Dawang gathered his mood and prepared to go out to see if Ji Huaian was there. Secretary Zhang also stood up at this time.

"Hello, Captain Wang. My last name is Zhang. You can just call me Comrade Zhang. We are here to send Comrade Ruan to look for someone. We apologize for disturbing you."

Secretary Zhang said as he took out a pack of Peony brand cigarettes from his pocket, shook it, and took out a cigarette and handed it to Wang Dawang. "Comrade Ruan is the niece of our Mayor He's old friend. Captain Wang, please pay more attention to her."

While handing the cigarette, he also shortened the distance between the two of them. When he spoke, his voice was very low, and only the two of them could hear it.

In addition to making Wang Dawang pay attention, Secretary Zhang's knocking was also for Ruan Jiaojiao's reputation.

If the villagers outside knew that the person in the car was not a leader, and was not looking for Wang Dawang for something, when they left and the heat died down, rumors would follow.

What capitalism, hedonism.

Although most villagers are simple, there are still some who are particularly evil.

Secretary Zhang is used to these darkness, so he naturally wants to nip everything in the bud.

Otherwise, when they leave, it will be Miss Ruan's fiancé who will face all this.

Although the higher-ups have relaxed about this now, the countryside will not care about you. Once you are accused, it is hard to guarantee what will happen.

He knows that Ruan Jiaojiao is the niece of Secretary Gu of Shanghai, and Secretary Gu and Mayor He are close friends, so he must do this beautifully and not allow any accidents to happen.