411-415

Chapter 411 Hotel Feedback.

It is almost October, and it is a big day. Ruan Jiaojiao and her family all flew to Beijing.

For the National Day ceremony and for the cute wedding of Zhang Meihua!

Ji Huaian was invited to attend the National Day ceremony this year because of some help and cooperation with the military.

Ruan Jiaojiao has never been left out and has received invitations every year. However, this year she is a family of three, and she is worried about encountering any accidents, so she is not prepared to attend the daytime ceremony, but will attend the evening banquet.

Ji Huaian was not prepared to attend the daytime ceremony at first, and wanted to stay at home to accompany Ruan Jiaojiao and the baby, but was annoyed by Ruan Jiaojiao and gave up the idea.

Please! That is the National Day ceremony!

How could you be so ignorant!

When she was invited for the first time, she was excited for several days. Even if she participated every year, she would still be excited and cry!

She shed almost all her tears on October 1st, but you actually...

If it weren't for her health, she would not have missed it!

...

On the day of National Day, the sky had just broken at dawn.

Ji Huaian put on the gray stand-up collar Zhongshan suit prepared by Ruan Jiaojiao, and took a special car to Tiananmen Square with the praises of his parents and housekeeper Charlie.

Ruan Jiaojiao certainly didn't get up. She was sleeping soundly, let alone seeing her husband off. She got up only when the exciting radio broadcasts rang out in the streets and alleys, just when the ceremony started.

Ji Huaian, sitting on the Tiananmen Tower, was undoubtedly excited. It can be said that as long as you are a Xia countryman, you will be excited when you climb the tower on such a special day.

He held the beads tightly in one hand, not moving them for a long time, curled up the other hand, the palm was full of sweat, and his eyes were staring at the tower.

When the national anthem was played, he stood up, put the agarwood beads back on his wrist, put his palm on his left chest and sang the national anthem with everyone.

In the pocket under his palm, there was a photo of Ruan Jiaojiao smiling like a flower.

He must be loyal to the country and Jiaojiao in this life.

...

"Get up, get up, get up~ We! Ten thousand people! One heart..."

The family of four gathered in front of the TV and sang along.

Not to mention Ruan Jiaojiao and the others, the unclosed doors and windows also let in the singing and broadcasting from outside. There were the nanny and the chef at home, as well as the residents of other houses in the alley and the pedestrians passing by. The voice of one person is weak, but when a dozen or dozens of them are heard, it sounds particularly loud, making people feel excited.

As family members, Fu Zhanbo and his wife and housekeeper Charlie can all attend the evening banquet. The venue is still the familiar auditorium, but it has changed from the medium-sized banquet hall where Ruan Jiaojiao held her wedding to a large banquet hall that can accommodate 10,000 people.

According to custom, Ruan Jiaojiao was received by the old man, and the couple and the elders took photos with the old man.

Fu Zhanbo was so excited that he almost cried. He was very graceful and elegant in the room. When he left the room, he leaned on his wife Ji Fei and said with tears in his eyes that he wanted to hang the photo in the center of the study so that it would be passed down from generation to generation as a family heirloom.