476-480(Extra)

Chapter 476 Extra 4: Fusheng's Day

"Ding ding ding, ding ding ding--" At half past six in the morning, the dog-shaped alarm clock on the bedside kept ringing.

A big hand reached out from the quilt, skillfully turned off the alarm clock, and turned over with the two-meter-long dog doll in his arms.

"Well... Good morning, dog. Good morning, Shih Tzu..." Fusheng opened his eyes and kissed the doll in his arms in a hoarse voice. He used his long arms to pick up another doll that was about to fall under the bed, and hugged and kissed it before getting up.

In the spacious bathroom tailored to his needs, a dog timer was fixed on the sink.

Fusheng squeezed the toothpaste, tapped the timer, bared his big teeth and began to brush his teeth seriously.

"Ding Ding Ding--"

Five minutes later, he finished brushing his teeth, rinsing his mouth and washing his face.

Slowly twisting out the "baby cream" that Miss Qingqing gave him on the sink, Fusheng applied five dots on his face according to his previous experience, and then rubbed his face to spread it.

He worked out on an empty stomach for ten minutes using the fitness equipment in the room, then put on headphones and put on his mp3. Fusheng went out from the back door of the main building, running around the entire perimeter of the mountaintop while checking to see if any small animals in the mountains had crossed the fence and run into the manor.

Fusheng was running, and there were a few young dogs following behind him, running wildly with their tongues sticking out.

"Monkey! Trouble, three grams of oil, and what!"

For more than ten years, Fusheng has never been able to conquer the bird language that makes him embarrassed, but he has never given up and has listened to the dialogue every morning to learn. Although many times he remembers it in the morning and forgets it after lunch.

"Grandpa, monkey!"

Running all the way back to the small kitchen to have breakfast, Fusheng greeted the butler Charlie with the "new" dialogue as soon as he saw him.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"Grandpa, you forgot that there is also 'and what'!" Fusheng waited and waited, but did not wait for the second half of the sentence from the butler Charlie, and squeezed his thick eyebrows like a caterpillar to correct it.

"Oh~ I'm sorry. Grandpa is old and can't remember many things. Thank you Fusheng for reminding me. It seems that Fusheng has learned very well and can point out Grandpa's mistakes. He has made great progress. Great!"

Fusheng smiled as brightly as a flower, and said proudly with his chest puffed out: "Grandpa is not very old! Fusheng will work very hard to learn. If Grandpa is wrong, Fusheng will correct it!"

"Then Grandpa will thank Fusheng first, and have a sweet-scented osmanthus cake to sweeten your mouth first."

"Is this a reward?" Fusheng stared at the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the table that shouldn't have appeared. Even though the sweet-scented osmanthus cake was not as big as his two fingers, he was still looking forward to it.

"Of course, it's not only a reward, but also our little secret. We have to eat it secretly." Butler Charlie said, winking at Fusheng.

"Okay! Eat it secretly!" Fusheng's voice was as loud as a bell, not only making Butler Charlie laugh, but also the people working in the small kitchen covered their mouths and laughed quietly.