166-170

Chapter 166 Packing.

Now that the car is in hand, the original plan needs to be changed.

Ruan Jiaojiao originally thought that she and Ji Huaian would take a plane to Beijing in the next two days, and then Butler Xu and his friends would take a train to meet up.

Now, there is no need for a train at all. Let Ji Huaian and Cao Kang drive there, and she and Butler Xu would take a plane to leave in advance, and buy a house earlier.

Ruan Jiaojiao did what she said, and went to the airport with Butler Xu early the next morning.

In the 1970s, you couldn't buy air tickets when you arrived. You had to make an appointment and schedule and it would take time to review.

However, Ruan Jiaojiao and Butler Xu were still very smooth. With the introduction letter and cash given by Secretary Gu, they were able to book a first-class cabin without having to make an appointment.

Ruan Jiaojiao booked a flight for tomorrow, departing in the morning and arriving at noon. After checking into the hotel, she could go out for a stroll in the afternoon.

After getting two handwritten plane tickets from the ticket seller, Ruan Jiaojiao and Butler Xu hurried back to the villa and began to pack their luggage.

The space in the master bedroom cloakroom is still very large. Ruan Jiaojiao buys some from time to time, and buys some from time to time. Together with Ji Huai'an, there are hundreds of clothes, but they can only fill up one wall. But it is very unrealistic to take all of them to Beijing.

Ruan Jiaojiao stood in front of the closet and slowly selected a few clothes and skirts that she would wear daily. Ji Huaian took over and put them away without complaint. He stacked what could be stacked and stuffed some padding into the clothes to prevent them from wrinkling.

Ji Huaian packed and sorted everything from clothes, skirts, underwear to shoes, backpacks, toiletries and skin care products. Ruan Jiaojiao only sorted out her beloved jewelry.

In two months, the mission bonuses were continuously deposited into the account. Ruan Jiaojiao left a considerable amount in the balance, and the rest were transferred to major banks to earn interest. Now her entire fortune, converted into RMB, is already a nine-digit figure starting with five.

As for jewelry, she couldn't wear anything too exaggerated, such as a crown or heavy gemstone and diamond necklaces. She could only bring some daily rings, watches, bracelets and necklaces.

Ruan Jiaojiao stuffed some boxes into her suitcase, and then put the big stuff into a metal velvet anti-collision suitcase, which she prepared to put in the car, so that Ji Huaian could bring it to her when the time came.

Ji Huaian packed the suitcase, and took out ten large yellow croakers from the wooden box under the jewelry cabinet, packed them in a brown paper bag and prepared to put them into the box.

"What are you putting this in?"

Ruan Jiaojiao was confused when she saw his actions.

Ten large yellow croakers weighed at least six or seven kilograms, and she didn't need to exchange gold for money.

Ji Huaian adjusted the space in the suitcase again and explained, "In Beijing, many people like gold trading. If you want to buy a courtyard house, it's safer to bring it with you."

Ji Huaian didn't know that Ruan Jiaojiao could buy gold anytime, so of course he had to bring it with her.

Although he originally wanted to go to Beijing with Ruan Jiaojiao, he couldn't bear to say anything when he saw her so excited and had planned everything.