61-65

Chapter 61 Not jealous, but hateful.

Ruan Jiaojiao slowly fanned herself with a lace mother-of-pearl folding fan to dispel the gradually rising temperature around her body.

Her eyes glanced at the corner of the room calmly, and then quickly retracted.

"It's all right, you can do it, but it's better to be refreshing, I don't have much appetite."

Ruan Jiaojiao, who woke up, was a brand new Ruan Jiaojiao again, and yesterday's embarrassment was already behind her.

Yes, that's it!

Ruan Jiaojiao kept cheering herself up in her heart, and then calmly raised her head and looked directly at Ji Huaian.

Ji Huaian stood in the shadow inside the door. He didn't dare to get too close, for fear that his sweat would fumigate Ruan Jiaojiao.

From Ruan Jiaojiao's perspective, his forehead was covered with beads of sweat, and the beads of sweat would flow down his temples.

Some of them fell directly on his clothes, while others would slowly slide along his contours to his chin, and then disappear along his rolling Adam's apple into his constantly rising and falling chest.

Showing her this in broad daylight?

Ruan Jiaojiao retracted her gaze and increased the speed of fanning.

She cleared her cough and said unnaturally: "You, you go drink some water and wash your face to cool down. If you get too hot, who will take me to the commune?"

"Okay."

Ji Huaian knew that Ruan Jiaojiao was concerned about him, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise. After walking out of the door, he washed his face next to the water tank under the eaves.

Zhenbao was watching the show quietly. After seeing the other side of Xiao Ji, a secret smile appeared on her young face.

Zhenbao felt that her trip was not in vain. She received two salaries, shared many things with Sister Jiaojiao, and saw the other side of Xiao Ji!

She could say with confidence that she was the first person to discover it in the whole village!

How happy, hehe.

Zhenbao laughed unconsciously as she thought about it.

Ruan Jiaojiao looked at her staring at the door and laughing secretly, and couldn't help but find it a little funny.

"What are you thinking about? You are laughing so happily."

Zhenbao blurted out, "I am thinking about little Ji Zhiqing."

Then she mysteriously dragged her chair closer to the bed and whispered, "He is like a big dog at the entrance of the village, very obedient, I never knew that little Ji Zhiqing could laugh before."

Zhenbao said and winked at Ruan Jiaojiao, "Don't worry, sister Jiaojiao, I won't tell anyone this secret."

What kind of secret is this? Ruan Jiaojiao smiled and gently pinched Zhenbao's chubby little face, and said nothing more.

But it is true that although they have not been together for a long time, no matter what she says, Ji Huaian will never refuse.

"Jiaojiao, I'm going to Aunt Gong's house and will be back soon."

Ji Huaian, holding the lunch box from yesterday, stood at the door and reported to Ruan Jiaojiao.

After Ruan Jiaojiao waved her fan in response, he quickly left the yard.