56-60

Chapter 56 The first time.

This time it was Ji Huaian's turn not to look directly at Ruan Jiaojiao.

He honestly used a bucket to pour out the water in the bathtub, then moved the bathtub away and cleaned the room.

The floor of the room was muddy, and it became a little muddy after being touched by water. Ji Huaian could only sweep it roughly, but it was really not clean.

He frowned, thinking in his mind whether to fill the floor with cement tomorrow.

"Ji Huaian..."

Ji Huaian heard Ruan Jiaojiao calling him and looked over without any defense.

At a glance, he saw her white and clean long legs shaking by the bed.

Blame his good eyesight, even the pink, smooth and neat toenails can be seen clearly.

Ji Huaian's eyes seemed to be burned, he quickly lowered his head and walked slowly.

Ruan Jiaojiao was not only embarrassed, but also sleepy and tired. She was anxious to go to sleep and pretend nothing happened when she woke up.

She pointed to the bowl of fruit on the table and the small paper box of cake and said, "I'm so sleepy. Can you help me solve these?"

"Okay."

"And tomorrow, I have to call Shanghai to report my safety. Is there a place to make calls in the village?"

"There is no place in the village. I have to go to the commune."

Although Ji Huaian didn't look up, he also felt Ruan Jiaojiao's annoyance.

He quickly added: "Tomorrow, tomorrow I will take you to the commune. I will borrow a bicycle from the village chief and we will be there soon."

"Okay, okay... Thank you for your help."

This is the only way, Ruan Jiaojiao is extremely depressed.

"Then I will go out. Jiaojiao, remember to bolt the door, and put out the candles..."

Ji Huaian took the things and went out, closing the door for her.

Ruan Jiaojiao took a deep breath in annoyance, put on her shoes and bolted the door, blew out the candles, and climbed onto the bed with the faint flame of the aromatherapy stove.

Don't think, don't think about anything, sleep is the most important thing!

Pulling down the mosquito net, putting on the eye mask, and finding a good posture, Ruan Jiaojiao fell asleep in less than a minute.

...

In the other room, Ji Huaian was not so comfortable, because there was no bed in this room except for a few boxes and cabinets.

He first used four long benches in the main room to build a small bed, but found that he couldn't sleep at all.

In the end, he could only wipe the worn-out bamboo mat in the corner and spread it on the ground.

It happened that he was very hot, so he didn't feel cold sleeping on the ground.

In the light of the candle, Ji Huaian sat on the ground and ate the bowl of oxidized and yellowed fruit. He didn't understand that the "solution" in Ruan Jiaojiao's mouth was completely different from his current solution.

Ruan Jiaojiao used a small fork to eat the fruit, so she didn't touch the leftovers.

But even if she did, Ji Huaian wouldn't care, after all, he even ate Ruan Jiaojiao's leftovers happily.