356-360

Chapter 356: Mutual restraint to achieve balance.

You have to carry your own bucket to the water tank for domestic use, and the toilet is in the equally precarious and smelly dry toilet behind the thatched house.

If you want tissues, you have to exchange them with work points, or you have to find a way yourself.

Fu Zhanrui's hands, which were pampered, were covered with blisters in just two days. The doctor only took a look and didn't even give him medicine. Anyway, there was no infection or inflammation, so he had to endure it.

In the thatched house, it was equally hot day and night, so Fu Zhanrui and Fu Zhanchen could only sleep with the door open.

The creaking wooden bed was covered with a half-new bamboo mat, and the burrs on the bamboo mat had not been cleaned up, and if you were not careful, they would pierce into the flesh.

There are many snakes, insects, rats and ants on the mountain. It is not known whether they really crawled into the house or Ruan Jiaojiao deliberately asked someone to release them. The two brothers were frightened at first, but got used to it in two days.

Every day after dinner, they fell asleep immediately. They were so tired that they had no time to care about so many things.

A few days of eating one meal a day made Fu Zhanchen more and more silent.

Because he was not honest, he lost his job in the reclamation land and was directly sent to pick up feces.

This feces water was the product of the newly built pig pen and cattle pen, and was used to fertilize the greening on the other side.

In addition to picking up manure, Fu Zhanchen also had to clean the pig and cattle pens, cook feed for them, and when he raised them up, he would send them to Ruan Jiaojiao's table, and then send a batch of smaller ones.

In addition to these tasks, he also had to weed and catch insects in the area where green plants had been planted.

After doing so much work a day, the work points he received were just the same as Fu Zhanrui's, because according to the people who recorded the work points, raising pigs and cattle in the countryside in the mainland was a welfare job, and weeding and catching insects was something only children did, so how could it be compared with people who turned the soil.

The male servant reported to Ruan Jiaojiao what had happened during this period of time seriously. After his observation, the two Fu brothers had completely mastered their current work and got used to their current life.

In half a month, apart from other things, at least in terms of skin color, they have completely integrated into the workers on the mountain, and their skin color has become more than two shades darker.

Ruan Jiaojiao is quite satisfied. This kind of life lasts for half a year and three years for one family.

In three years, her manor will be almost built.

During this time, let them cultivate a paddy field and learn to grow rice.

Sending the rice they grow to the Fu family will be a filial act.

Fu Wancheng is such a person who pays attention to kinship, I wonder how touched he will be.

...

Neither the Shan family nor the Fang family is a low-key family. The two families held weddings one after another, so naturally they invited many reporters from Hong Kong City to watch.

Ruan Jiaojiao did not go, and did not bring gifts, but she did not miss the excitement.

She had previously invested in a poorly run daily newspaper that mainly published interesting stories, entertainment, and gossip about Hong Kong.