236-240

Chapter 236: Visiting the exhibition.

We had made an appointment the night before, and went to the exhibition together after dinner.

Kuang Yinyin was wearing a fur coat on the outside, a tank top and bell-bottom pants on the inside, and a somewhat exaggerated pure gold pearl woven necklace on her neck.

The necklace was matched with the same heavy and exaggerated earrings.

This was a birthday gift from Ruan Jiaojiao to Kuang Yinyin, and she simply loved it!

Ruan Jiaojiao had bought a lot of jewelry at the jewelry store downstairs on the Peninsula before. Because it was Kuang Yinyin's birthday, she asked Tang Sijia to help her choose a gift.

She prepared a set of noble, exaggerated, elegant, and exquisite ones.

Tang Sijia fell in love with the pure gold braided jewelry at first sight.

This style is very popular now, especially abroad, and she is sure that Ruan Yinyin will like it.

Ruan Yinyin is a hot girl with a bit of rock and roll, so of course she likes this kind of exaggerated and fashionable metal texture.

Ruan Jiaojiao wore a satin shirt with wide-leg pants, flat shoes, and casually put on a coat and went out with everyone.

...

"This crown is beautiful, so princess, so dreamy!"

He Tianyou's fiancée Wendy appears to be a strong woman, but in fact she is a princess at heart and likes dreamy and pink things.

In the jewelry preview area, she liked almost everything she saw, which made He Tianyou, who was holding a book behind her, very worried.

They were looking at a flower crown now. Diamonds and platinum were used to create flower branches and leaves, and sapphires were used as stamens. It was not a very formal crown, but it was very suitable for traveling and banquets.

However, this flower crown was not in Ruan Jiaojiao's selection range.

She had too many crowns, bought by herself, and given by her grandfather and Jiaojiao. A rough count showed that there were more than a dozen crowns.

The quality of the diamonds and sapphires in this model was not top-notch, and it could not be compared with the three sapphire crowns she already had, so Ruan Jiaojiao never considered buying it.

Next to this booth is a small aquamarine crown. The aquamarine is the main part, and only some small diamonds are used as a background. It is also very dreamy, and it is also not in Ruan Jiaojiao's purchase intention.

Ruan Jiaojiao noticed that Kuang Yinyin secretly talked about something with He Tianyou, and then walked to Wendy and pretended to ask about her favorite auction item.

Tang Sijia winked at Ruan Jiaojiao, her eyes went back and forth between Wendy and He Tianyou, and then she covered her mouth and laughed.

I heard them say before that the two would get married this summer.

Ruan Jiaojiao understood that it seemed that He Tianyou was preparing a surprise for Wendy.

"Sister Gillian."

A little girl with a ponytail walked over to the side of the aquamarine crown booth.

It's Fu An'an.

"Huh? An'an, are you here alone to see the exhibition?" Tang Sijia looked around Fu An'an and saw that there was no one around, and asked curiously.