401-405

Chapter 401 Fusheng is very obedient.

"The new girl in your factory? I heard she has a hot temper. How, how did you win her over? Can I have some fun with her too..."

One of the people in the middle was holding a bottle of wine. While talking, he stumbled and bumped into the chest of the others. Suddenly, several staggering people fell to the ground.

"Hot? Why don't you ask who has the final say in our Jingshi Plastic Factory! Let someone take her to the karaoke bar, give her some wine, and you can win her over! It's simple!"

The man with the frog mirror on his head groped on the ground and climbed up. Maybe he was drunk. Not only did he not stop talking, but his voice became louder and louder.

"That's not right, our third brother's father is, but this!" A man lay on his back on the ground, raised his thumb to the sky, and his boastful tone seemed to be talking about his father.

"Tonight, I will let her go to your place. If she wants to work in the factory, she dare not disobey me. Otherwise, I will let her whole family go begging, hahaha..."

"That's right! Just like those guys before, if they are not honest, they will get out!"

Several people laughed wildly, helped each other to stand up, and continued to eat and drink in their mouths.

Ruan Jiaojiao stood next to the snow pile in a light pink coat. Even though her face was gloomy, she was still as beautiful as the most beautiful scenery in this winter.

Fusheng, like an iron tower, stood behind her, watching the five gangsters approaching vigilantly, twisting his neck and moving his joints.

At first glance, several people leaned on their shoulders and saw the light powder. They stared straight at each other, and their feet seemed to be rooted in the same place, unable to move.

If they met on weekdays, no matter how beautiful Ruan Jiaojiao was, they would not dare to do anything when they saw Fusheng behind her. At most, they would take a few more glances to take advantage of her and then go back to ask.

But now they were drunk and emboldened by the factory director's father who had just been mentioned. With obscene smiles, they actually surrounded Ruan Jiaojiao under the leadership of the toad mirror.

"Big, big beautiful girl~ today, today..."

"Fusheng."

With just two words, Fusheng, who received the message, immediately moved.

With one hand in his pocket to keep warm and the other hand clenched into a fist, in less than five seconds, the five people fell to the ground and passed out.

Just after they had dealt with the man, the sound of a car came closer.

Of course, the Ruan family was the only one in the alley that had a car, and the people in the car were Ji Huaian and Cao Kang who were returning home from the government.

Ji Huaian heard the voice of the co-pilot Cao Kang, and he climbed up the front seat from the back seat. Through the front windshield, he just saw Fusheng's neat movements in dealing with the man.

Before the car stopped, Ji Huaian got out of the car, strode to Ruan Jiaojiao's side, held her shoulders, and looked her up and down nervously, "Jiaojiao, what happened?"

While speaking, Ji Huaian glanced at the five people lying unconscious on the ground, and then looked up at Fusheng who was quietly and obediently winking at him.

"Flirting, Miss! Beat them!"

Fusheng was quite experienced in dealing with such things, and he explained the whole thing in a concise manner.