436-440

Chapter 436: The kids get into a group fight.

McDonald's and the like are not forbidden to eat.

Ruan Jiaojiao is also from this age and knows the attraction of fried food to children, so she eats fried food twice a month at most.

For a three-head-tall child, twice a month is really not too little. The nutritionist also wants them to control the babies' intake. After all, the spleen and stomach function of a baby over three years old is really not very good.

Just by Niannian's tone just now, and Ji Huaian and Qingqing's guilty look, Ruan Jiaojiao knew that they had eaten at least four times in the past half month.

When they got home, Butler Charlie brought people out to greet them.

Fu An'an has been working day and night for a long time, and the physical examination found some minor problems. Fu Zhanbo and his wife moved to supervise the treatment of their daughter, so they were not at home.

"Ah dog! Cha Cha~"

The brother and sister handed the gifts in their arms to Ji Huaian, squatted on the ground and kissed the four dogs with their tails wagging.

"Miss, are you tired from the journey? Do you want a spa?"

"No, Uncle Charlie, we will go to bed soon, you should go and rest too."

Through the expression of Butler Charlie who was hesitant to speak, Ruan Jiaojiao knew that there was probably a "surprise" waiting for her at home.

Butler Charlie threw a "good luck" look at Ji Huaian, and watched Ruan Jiaojiao go upstairs with a smile.

Ji Huaian hugged the Ultraman gift box tightly in his arms, cleared his throat and reminded his children who were still playing with the dogs behind him, and followed Ruan Jiaojiao upstairs with long legs.

Niannian and Qingqing looked at each other, their shoulders slumped like adults, sighed together, and went upstairs with short legs.

Entering the bedroom, there were no outsiders, the father and his two sons stood in a row, lowered their heads, and looked like admitting their mistakes.

Ruan Jiaojiao leaned on the sofa, looking at the big and two small ones in the same situation, she felt funny in her heart, and wanted to take a camera to take a picture of this scene.

But now is not the time, the father and his three sons must have made a mistake, and she also has to show her attitude!

The room was quiet for a moment, and Ruan Jiaojiao said in a deep voice: "Tell me, what did you do during the time I was out?"

Ji Huai'an said guiltily: "Take them to skip school."

Niannian whispered: "Eat McDonald's... once, twice"

He counted on his fingers and became more and more excited, raising his little hand with an expression of seeking praise, "Mommy! Daddy took me and my sister to McDonald's five times!"

Looking at his mother with no expression, Niannian realized it later and put away his smile, put down his little hand, lowered his head and shut up.

Qingqing resisted the melancholy of wanting to sigh again, blinked his big eyes and looked at Ruan Jiaojiao, and slowly uttered two words from his pink little mouth - fight.

"Fight? You fought? Who did you fight with?"

Ruan Jiaojiao no longer cared about her motherly dignity. She quickly stood up and squatted in front of Qingqing, carefully checking her arms and legs.