76-80

Chapter 76 One divination after another.

Ruan Jiaojiao was also surprised. She had only seen such things in the news before. Even when she was studying abroad, such things were still far away from her.

This was the first time she had come into close contact with it.

"Because the double snatch was too tiring, our family bought some meat at the commune yesterday to supplement everyone. Thinking that our lives were not bad, and several daughters-in-law worked hard on weekdays, I gave them some to take back to their parents' home."

The aunt was still talking, and she never got to the point, but no one urged her, and they all listened carefully.

"My daughter-in-law is from the Fifth Brigade. She delivered meat and stayed there with my son for dinner. After dinner, it was dark and the road was not easy to walk. The young couple wanted to stay there overnight. But who knew that the brigade's copper bell suddenly started to knock, and someone shouted murder while knocking!"

"Everyone ran out in a swarm, and my son and daughter-in-law went too. In the Fifth Brigade, there were two families and 17 people. Only a baby girl survived. Children of five or six years old were not spared!"

Not to mention that others gasped when they heard it, Ruan Jiaojiao also got goosebumps.

This is a tragic case that wiped out the whole family. How big is the hatred?

"The murderer was not someone else but the girl's mother. She drank pesticide stolen from the brigade's storage room in front of the brigade members, and chopped her husband with a knife while spitting blood!"

As the aunt said this, her expression became sad. "My young daughter-in-law knew this woman. We were not familiar with each other, but we grew up together. The woman's husband's family and her parents' family were both in the Fifth Brigade. Her parents' family valued boys over girls, and married her off with two bags of corn kernels. Her husband's family was a lazy family, and she worked day and night after she got married. She didn't have enough food or warm clothes, and was beaten. My daughter-in-law said that she only gave birth to that girl in all these years, and she couldn't keep the others. We don't know what happened. She poisoned her husband's family to death last night, and then took a pot of meat to her parents' family. She smiled and returned after her parents' family was dead. "

"The team met her on the road and thought her smile was too scary, so they followed her and found her. The team called the police, and the team members were dispersed. My son and daughter-in-law thought it was too scary, so they went home in the dark."

After saying that, the aunt sighed softly: "Life is about to get better..."

When everyone was silent, Ruan Jiaojiao asked : "What about that child?"

Song Genhua sighed and replied: "It depends on whether there is anyone in the brigade to raise the child, but I'm afraid there is no one. In the end, it may be sent to the Red Star Commune, where there is an orphanage."

Speaking of this orphanage is also very sad. There are basically only girls in it. Even if there are boys, they are born with disabilities. From time to time, there will be baby girls abandoned at the door of the orphanage.

"Red Star Commune..." Ruan Jiaojiao repeated in a low voice.

Even if it was very quiet, Song Genhua heard it. She nodded, "Yes, it is the commune next to us. If you want to go to the city, you will pass by there."

Perhaps this matter was too explosive and uncomfortable, and no one talked about it for a long time.

Ruan Jiaojiao lowered her eyes, her long eyelashes covering the emotions in her eyes, and she didn't know what she was thinking.