171-175

Chapter 171 Sincere Heart!

After resting in the room for a while, Ruan Jiaojiao started to take a shower. The wind in Beijing felt like it was carrying a lot of dust, so she had to wash it well.

While she was taking a shower, Butler Xu contacted the front desk and arranged for milk snacks and fruits to be delivered.

After putting the things in the bedroom, she quietly left without disturbing Ruan Jiaojiao.

After changing into pajamas and doing the skin care routine, Ruan Jiaojiao checked the time, picked up the phone and asked the front desk to transfer the number of Secretary Gu's home.

She wanted to ask Secretary Gu if he knew anyone in Beijing, as she wanted to invest in building a hotel.

Yes, she was going to invest again.

Gu Changshan was confused when he heard Ruan Jiaojiao implicitly express that the funds would be a little more than last time.

How much more?

Ruan Jiaojiao spent 3 million US dollars just on taxis. Would she have to double the money to build the hotel?

With her handiwork, it would probably be more than double.

Gu Changshan wrote down Ruan Jiaojiao's room number and replied solemnly that he would have someone contact her tomorrow. After hanging up the phone, he immediately dialed his old leader's number.

At the same time, the comrade in charge of transferring the call also wrote down the content of Ruan Jiaojiao's call and immediately found his leader.

...

The next morning, Ruan Jiaojiao dressed up beautifully and went downstairs to have a Western breakfast.

As soon as breakfast was over, the hotel staff came to inform her that someone was looking for her.

The restaurant was not a good place to talk, so Ruan Jiaojiao asked them to lead the person to her suite.

Three people came to see Ruan Jiaojiao, a lesbian with short hair and two assistants carrying briefcases behind her.

In fact, they arrived before Ruan Jiaojiao got up and waited in the lobby downstairs. They waited until Ruan Jiaojiao finished breakfast before sending someone to inform them. They were very polite.

"Hello, Miss Ruan Jiaojiao, I am the Deputy Minister of Commerce of Xia State, my name is Guo Yuan. These two are..."

The short-haired female comrade looked about the same age as Butler Xu, very calm and generous. After introducing herself and her subordinates, she shook hands with Ruan Jiaojiao, then sat down and asked about Ruan Jiaojiao's investment plan and the approximate amount.

"I want to cooperate with the country and invest in the tallest and most luxurious hotel in Beijing. I will not interfere in any matters, including site selection and design. The country will take care of everything. I will only be responsible for investing money, and I will bear all the expenses inside and outside the hotel..."

Guo Yuan listened carefully, and the two young clerks took notes carefully. No one thought that Ruan Jiaojiao was talking nonsense because of her young age.

When Guo Yuan heard Ruan Jiaojiao say that the first phase would invest 20 million US dollars, and the total amount would be 100 million US dollars, he couldn't help but hold his breath and his heartbeat accelerated.

When she heard Ruan Jiaojiao say that she only wanted 8% of the dividends as a conclusion, she almost couldn't control her expression.

An investment of 100 million US dollars, only 8 points of dividends, not equity, this is undoubtedly free!