261-265

Chapter 261 It's time to leave.

Ji Ying and his wife came with a prepared meeting gift, a finely carved black jade pendant and a rich and bright silk jade bracelet.

An elder's gift is undeniable.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian happily took the gifts with both hands and put them on on the spot.

While everyone was chatting and chatting, Fu Zhanbo and his brother-in-law Rayon were cooking in the kitchen, Ji Huaian was helping, and even the five-year-old Rongzi was helping to peel garlic very skillfully.

The Ji family does not keep useless men, and "virtue" is passed down from generation to generation.

"Ding ding--"

There was a sound coming from the bag that Ruan Jiaojiao had placed next to the sofa. It was the pager that was usually useless but useful at critical moments.

Ruan Jiaojiao called back using the phone in the living room. It was Tang Sijia who called, strictly speaking, Tang Sijia's aunt, Ms. Tang Wanrong.

Because this period was during the "embargo" period of the United States on Xia Country, the airplane catering equipment they bought from the United States could only be transported to Gangcheng, and then transferred from Gangcheng to Jinshi Port by water.

Now the things have been loaded on the ship. Because of a series of subsequent procedures and things, Tang Wanrong plans to leave for Beijing the day after tomorrow. This call is also to inquire about Ruan Jiaojiao's intention and whether she wants to go back together.

Of course she wants.

Ji Huaian will start school in mid-February. They had already discussed it. Even if Tang Wanrong hadn't called, they would have decided to go back the day after tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

The Tang family paid for the plane when they came here, and of course Ruan Jiaojiao paid for the return trip. Ruan Jiaojiao was very tough on this point and convinced Tang Wanrong.

She hung up the phone and was about to contact Butler Charlie. Just as she was about to dial the number, the pager rang again, showing the number of the hotel room.

Butler Charlie told Ruan Jiaojiao that Guan Zhisen had called the hotel earlier and said it was about the new design drawings. He was going to make an appointment with Ruan Jiaojiao to discuss it in detail.

Ruan Jiaojiao asked Butler Charlie to convey that the appointment was tomorrow afternoon, and told him about the plane.

After hanging up the phone, Ruan Jiaojiao told Ji Fei and the others about their schedule.

Ji Fei's family had known about this a few days ago.

They were certainly reluctant to leave, but fortunately, it was close, and it only took a few hours by plane. They could go to Beijing whenever they wanted.

In the afternoon, Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian followed a large family to the Wong Tai Sin Temple to fulfill their vows, and then went to the temple to burn incense and add incense oil.

Fu Zhanbo and Ji Fei had a really hard time in the past 20 years. In order to find their son, they tried all scientific and metaphysical methods. In addition to spending money to find him, they also donated a lot of money to temples, Taoist temples, and children's homes (orphanages), repaired bridges and roads, and provided education for people. They did all kinds of good things.

Going to the temple is not just for burning incense and adding incense oil. The couple had previously offered a perpetual lamp for the innocent child in the temple, and this time they also let Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian come to see it.