336-340

Chapter 336 A long journey tonight.

Ruan Jiaojiao accompanied Anna for afternoon tea, took her to Central, and then sent her back to the hotel to rest, while she drove home.

This trip to London must be made!

Ruan Jiaojiao felt sick when she thought about almost missing out on this news, and watching her own things being sent to other people's museums for exhibition and becoming other people's national treasures.

After returning home, Ruan Jiaojiao told her that she was going to Sunset Country to participate in the auction. Ji Huaian originally wanted to accompany her, but Ruan Jiaojiao knew that he was going to Guangzhou in the next two days to deal with the purchase of land and construction of factories, so she did not agree.

Butler Charlie also said seriously that he would definitely take good care of the young lady for his aunt, so that he would not have to worry.

How could he not take good care of her?

Returning to Sunset Country was like returning to the base camp.

There, Ruan Jiaojiao owned a thousand-acre manor comparable to an ancient castle, and a whole building of exquisite luxury houses next to the London Bridge and the Thames, all of which were permanent property.

The number of bodyguards and servants there was three or four times that of Hong Kong City, and they were basically all old people who had served Master Ruan.

To put it bluntly, Butler Charlie felt that he could take better care of Jiaojiao there, after all, most of his connections were abroad.

...

Rather than going to London, it was more important to go to Wendy's house to watch the betrothal ceremony and give her a gift.

Hong Kong is really a magical place. It has received a lot of Western cultural education, but it is very traditional and particular about some things.

For example, when getting married, they have to calculate the horoscope and the date, then hold the engagement ceremony, the betrothal ceremony, and various ceremonies, and finally start the wedding.

While watching, Ruan Jiaojiao was also learning from experience. After all, compared to Kuang Yinyin who wanted to set the wedding date after giving birth, she and Ji Huaian's wedding might have to be held earlier. Learning is the right thing to do.

Wendy wore a red dress and sat in the red-filled lady's room. Kuang Yinyin sat next to her and chatted with her.

According to the rules, the bride and groom cannot meet during the betrothal ceremony. Ruan Jiaojiao and Tang Sijia watched the excitement in the living room and then went back to tell Wendy about it.

The plump white He Tianyou was surrounded by his family relatives, his face was flushed, his eyes were narrowed into a slit, and he never opened his eyes.

The He family relatives carried a shoulder pole and brought a lot of gifts and gifts. The large round table was filled with a dazzling array of gold ornaments, tea, cakes, and fruit and baked goods.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Tang Sijia raised their cameras to take pictures while watching them count the things on the gift list and finally offer them to the ancestral tablets.

Wendy's elders counted out half of the gifts and returned them to He Tianyou's family, and then sent them away.

Ruan Jiaojiao and her group followed Wendy's family back to her room and began to give gifts.

The gifts given by relatives were basically gold jewelry, dragon and phoenix bracelets as wide as two fingers, and pure gold pig cards that were bigger than the palm of your hand.