teach me

Taylor's POV

When I got back to the hotel room, I immediately flopped down onto the bed with a sigh. The photoshoot had taken so many hours and I was exhausted, missing Travis, wishing I could go back to Kansas City to see him.

Picking up the phone, I ordered room service and kicked off my shoes before grabbing my phone. Travis had texted me about an hour ago saying to call him when I got back if I wasn't too tired, and I immediately did. Rolling onto my stomach, I facetimed Travis and waited while it rang. He picked up quickly.

"Hey baby." His smiling face greeted me from my phone and my face immediately lit up.

"Hi!" I grinned. "How was your day?"

"Much better now." Travis winked at me and I giggled. "Baby that's some pretty sexy makup you've got going on there."

"Thanks." I wrinkled my nose as I smiled. "It is a bit much in normal light, but I swear it looks much better on set."

"Baby you look incredible." My boyfriend told me, and my cheeks flushed a delicate pink.

We talked for a while as we caught up on our days; I told Travis all about the photoshoot and he told me all about practice and how the girls were doing since he'd been to see Jason and Kylie. I relaxed against the pillows as we talked, always comfortable in his presence even though I wished to god he could be lying next to me and not states away through a screen. But I'd take what I could get.

"Oh, hold on." I said when I heard a light knock on the door. "I ordered food."

Rolling out of bed, I kept hold of my phone and walked over to the door. Opening it, I smiled at the young girl standing behind it with the tray. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of me, brown eyes widening in shock. I smiled at her, reaching over to my wallet.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry but I am fangirling so hard right now." She whispered.

"That's okay." I laughed, taking the tray and putting it down on the table.

"Would it be totally inappropriate to ask if I can take a photo with you?" The girl asked hopefully.

"Of course not." I smiled at her, glancing at my phone. "One second babe."

"Take your time." Travis winked at me.

I talked to the girl for a few minutes, learning her name and taking a few photos. She thanked me gratefully, and I gave her a tight hug before thanking her back and waving her off. I loved meeting Swifties, and I had a huge smile on my face as I turned back to my phone.

Travis and I kept talking as I ate, well, he mostly talked so I could eat. Once I was done, I wnet to brush my teeth and wipe my makeup off, getting ready for bed. I turned off the bathroom light as I went back into the room, putting my phone down on the nightstand so I could keep talking to Travis as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"My own personal strip show." He joked, and I winked at him.

"You'd like that huh?" Wouldn't be the first time.

"Baby are you tired?" Travis asked me as I folded my shirt into my suitcase.

"A little, why?"

"Because I miss you like hell and I think my balls are going to explode watching you do this."

I giggled, angling myself towards the camera as I reached around to undo my bra. Travis groaned as I took it off slowly, dangling it for him to see before dropping it onto the ground. He shook his head at me, smiling, obviously a little annoyed that I was teasing him but loving it just the same. Running my hands through my hair, I blew him a kiss and then unbuttoned my jeans, pushing them down. Travis' eyes greedily drank up the sight as I stepped out of the crumpled denim.