SSS: Cresswell #1

This comm is part of the Shipping Stars Series.
DISCLAIMER: This is a series for Wattpad readers to immerse in feels from ships they love. I DO NOT SHIP ALL OF THESE. You must submit a commission in order to get a comm.

Cress: Thorne. Hi, I, uh...
Thorne: Don't worry...
Cress: Sorry. I'm just...nervous and...bored...and...particularly frail today. I wanted to comm you since, well, I don't feel like getting out of bed at the moment.
Thorne: Then I'll come to you.
Cress: No, Thorne, you don't have to. I'll be fine. It's a normal feeling to...feel.
Thorne: It's about your dad, isn't it? I know he disapproves of me, but I'll take care of you, okay? I hope you know that.
Cress: No, it's just...*sigh*
Cress: Just because he did not like you doesn't mean...
Thorne: What?
Cress: Well, I never knew him that well, and...who knows what his a values were...but...
Thorne: Cress?
Cress: I don't want you to think I'm a nuisance. I–I like you for you and...I hope that you do too.
Thorne: *smiles* Has my charm finally gotten to you?
Cress: Thorne! *giggles*
Thorne: Sorry.
Thorne: But, Cress...I do care for you. You make me feel different, and no other girl can do that. You...bring out my soft side. And I like that.
Cress: Oh, wow...
Thorne: Now you're no longer lonely.