SSS: Kaider #2

This comm is part of the Shipping Stars Series.
DISCLAIMER: This is a series for Wattpad readers to immerse in feels from ships they love. I DO NOT SHIP ALL OF THESE. You must submit a commission in order to get a comm.

Cinder: Kai, I was wondering when you were ever coming back to Luna.
Kai: Well, as the Emperor, I'm pretty busy, but I'd love to come.
Cinder: Thanks. I just feel lonely sometimes, and Iko judging my shoe choices is not helping.
Kai: Oh, Iko. Don't we love her?
Cinder: She's my best friend, so, yeah.
Kai: I miss you too, Cinder. The amount of fangirls I get every day grows exponentially by the minute.
Cinder: I didn't even know that you knew what that word meant.
Kai: Well, I do, thanks to Torin.
Cinder: It's a lot of work getting these worlds back together after they were left in pieces, but I'm glad that you're the one I have to negotiate with.
Kai: So am I. Imagine having to chat with Levana, my wife, no less? *shudders*
Cinder: Hey! What's wrong with marrying a Lunar Queen?
Kai: Are you jealous?
Cinder: No, I just think you're being unfair...to...the Lunars out there...who...maybe...kinda sort of...want to marry you?
Kai: ...
Kai: Wait...
Kai: CINDER?!
Cinder: I have to go, uhm, pick out a vase for a dinner party!
Kai: But it's not even morning!

ScribbleTwoShoes P.S. I know you wanted it ;)