where people stand

I think the girls reading this will feel me on this one. Being dicked over. Whether its your boyfriend dicking you over for his bestfriend. Or whether its your boyfriend dicking you over cause he cheated. But have you been dicked over by your best friend? It kills worse then your boyfriend. My bestfriend took a picture with the two guys i care about the most in this world. Spikes and first. Orby took a picture with spikes and first. She claims lil took the picture and posted it on her story... but at the end of the i onky say 2 things in that picture. My bestfriend and the guy whos put me in a hospital. The people who have put me though hell was in one picture. They were hanging out all last night. They might have been friends before everything happened but for what hes put me through she still hangs out with him. Then picture number two. With guy number 2 and his new girlfriend lil. I still have somewhat feeling for him too. And i just want him and first out of my life forever. Spikes dicked me over for first. He left me, when i need him the most. He left found lil and left first. Then he came back. "Callista im sorry" "callista lets be best friends again" "callista i miss you" "callista i fucking love you". Well callista doesnt care. Last night everyone has proven to me where they stand. And the onky person in this world that has not once dicked me over is lou. And kp thinks im in love with him. I am. I love everything about the kid. But i will never date him or marry him or screw him. Hes my best friend who i love. And i cant stress that enough. I love him to death but im not into him like that. Hes always here for me, he knows how to cheer me up. He knows me like no one else does. I love that kid. I truly do. I dont know what id do with out him. When i went to the hospital he got teary eyed. He actually was going to cry. Orby did cry. She bawled her eyes out, but if she had any care in this world why would she take a picture with the people digging my grave? All over me not wanting to sit in the back with a girl named fake? I dont like fake. So why woukd i sit in the back with orbys friend who i dont like? And according to her, she doesnt like lou all that much so why woukd she want to sit in the front with him instead of her friend fake? So yes, i found another ride so i dont have to sit in the back with fake. Thats why she hung out with first and spikes and lil and even lous girlfriend? She says she doesnt even like her either. Or anyone in that group for that matter. Stab me while im down orby. Cause my bestfriend just dicked me over. Spikes did too. Spikes knew i was standing right there and he didnt say hi or whats up or anything. Because lil was there and she cant stand me. Or was it because first was there and itll cause problems? Or is it because i took him back as a friend because he had noone else around? I was there for him. And he just dicks me over once again. There both out. And as for orby. If she came upstairs and cried her eyes out begging me to forgive her, maybe i would. But that only because she say me and she was there for me when i cried myself to sleep every night. She was there when i looked for her in the bac of the ambulance. She was there when i asked her to bring me clothes to the hospital. She was there. So if she was truly there this whole time why would she hang out with the people who got me into this darkness. Starting at 1013 at night when i got home i just cried. And sat in ny bed. This morning i woke up, went to wendys to get a strawberry lemonade and then went back to bed. Ive been in my bed since yesturday at 1013 because i cant move because of how many people just stabbed me right in the back. It could be worse. It always can. And to help this issue, im done with spikes. He could go fuck himself. Im done with first too. And i dont give a shit what he does at this point. And im done with lil. She looked me right in the eyes ran over too spikes and took off cause she knows she saw me and apparently she see me as a threat. And if thats the case, you could have him lil, hes a dick, and youll begin to see it eventually. And as for orby. I hate you for what you did. I cant even look at you without being disgusted. I cant believe i once called her my best friend. Will i ever? I dont know. I dont wanna ruin the memories weve had so far. I dont want to call wiz a waste of time. Or the beach being a blow. I want to continue the memories, but after that i dont know if i can. Cause it killed. And obviously lauren is still my #1. Because even though shes not with me 24/7 like she usually was, i know she is here somewhere. Maybe eventually well become close as we were before, but time will see. But this is where people stand.