Movin on.. sorta.

So guys. Its official. Malik and i have finally stopped talking. He went too far and im completely over it. He actually helped me, as soon as i knew he was talking to me and his girlfriend at the same time, i wasnt homesick anymore. It made me never want to go home. But im not trying to talk about maliks rn, just wanted to update you guys on what happened. I want to talk about a guy named, well call him secret. I call him this because it simply has to stay that way. So the other night secret got drunk as hell and started talking relationship status with me. And i was like broo your drunk cause we just friends.. so i thought. Then he starts bringing up maliks name. And my heart opens. Thinking about what me and malik had i was in my feels. Secret sayS "you think im gonna hurt you like malik." And im high as hell and my mind says "no, i dont think he would." Then he starts saying you know im better looking then that kid. And out loud i say your drunk but my mind says "yo so true". Then he kept pulling me close and shit and had his chin resting on my forehead and eventually had his lips resting there. He was trying to get me not to go. Out loud i continue to say youre drunk but in my mind it says "stay." I feel like drunk him knew i wanted to stay cause i was tolerating him talking to me. He even said "you know you im right because you havent left yet." And me being a hard ass, i said "oh yea ill leave right now" and he grabs my arm but then a loud bang and a scream comes from the house and i tell him to go handle his house and he gave me a short hug and walked inside. Ive had the dorm to myself the whole weekend because my roommate doesnt really stay here often anymore. So i get back and i start thinking mad hard about being with secret. But then again he was drunk he didnt mean that shit. Because the last time some one was drunk and was in there feels was malik. And the next day he claimed i raped him. He said all this shit when he was talking to his current girlfriend. On how much he loved me and that he was gonna marry me, but oh wait, he had a girlfriend? So he might try and love her sober, but when hes on a xan and drinking, and when that poor little girl is trying to take care of him, and he ends up calling my name in bed instead of hers, i know where that will break someone the most. So i feel bad for her. And thats why me and secret, simply have to remain a secret. Because he didnt mean to say that stuff. And i didnt mean to like it. So yea. My luck.