Lucky Lou.

I work like nonstop. I have school then work. (Usually) and this time I just so happened to be working. I get a snapchat from Lou and it's his cousin Matt in front of a police car. So my first instinct is they got pulled over for driving high/ drunk or something. So I reply with "what the fuck did you do." And he replys with almost the same picture and just put "accident". My throat came right out my ass. I immediately called him and asked what happened? Are you hurt? are you okay? And he said yea I'm fine. And I slowly got my throat back. He's lucky. Because what if that car hit an inch up toward the car? What if Lou went flying out the freaking window. What if Matt went flying out the window? I'd have nobody. He's like my dad, brother, bestfriend, mom, everything combined. I wouldn't know how to even get out I be in the morning. Like who would I sent Shia Leabouf pictures to? Who would say deez nuts? Who would just randomly text me and say "listen to the noise outside your house". Who would give me life advice? Who would make me laugh? Who would I party with? Who would I give Lauren's pee too? Who would go to the power lines with me? Who would I be super excited to see at wiz? I wouldn't even know who. Cause he's unreplaceable. He was here when everyone else wasn't. When my 10 year friend left, he was here. My mom, him. My dad, him. First, spikes, evil step mom, him. I wouldn't know how to live without my bestfriend. So if you're reading this I can hear your voice now "gayyyyyy niggaa". But you're really lucky cause it could have been worse. And you would have just put me in a coma. They'd have to surgically put my throat back where it's suppose to be instead of in my ass. I wanna kill you rn, or hug you or slap you. Or probably like all three. What I'm saying is, Lou you're fuckin lucky. Cause if you die, I'm dying with ya ain't no choice. Go my best friend. That's my bestfriend. You better.