Pile of snakes

Recently, I've been fed up with bag, for multiple reasons. Attitude is one. I feel like she's rude to me, actually hates me, and just complains 24/7. I've notice this for the past few weeks now. So I was talking to one of my co workers and he said to just give it a break, your getting sick of her because you see each other everyday. You notice how annoying it is when she doesn't get her way she gets mad. She's such a angry person. My sister even said this girl rants way to much, but apparently she doesn't think that. If I rant, I'm not allowed, cause I just can't in front of her. She'll roll her eyes and that's my pet peeve is when people roll their eyes and I think it's disrespectful. Especially your "friends" or your boss. So I wasn't even going to tell her why I was salty. I picked her up and I was trying to talk to her and tell her funny stories and shit and she just said "yea." "Okay." *eyeroll*. So I turn on the music and that was it. We went into work I didn't feel like talking to her. And I didn't. I was pissed at that point. Don't treat your friends like a piece of shit. A girl named red , a good friend of mine, we've worked together for years and I've never had a problem with her. She comes back occasionally from school and works weekends to help out her dad who owns the place. And then Apple, who I also work with, who was previously mentioned in the book thing. So Apple and red used to be best friends, like Bonnie and Clyde, but I don't know what happened, it died down. Red was sick of Apple, and Apple was sick of red. Their story is a different story. But the difference between red and Apple is that, red always just tells funny stories, Apple rants. I love both. Sometimes you need to rant, sometimes you just want to tell funny stories. I love(d) them both. I was hanging with red today simply because I didn't want to talk to bag, whom Apple was always talking with. Red did want to talk to Apple all that often. Apple told me if I wasn't on it would have been better. So be it, but I was, and I was talking and hanging out with red, get over it. I went to apples house after work today and just asking to chill, no drama, whatever. I knew it was weird because Apple said hey, I looked at Rex and said hey girl and she ignored me and Bag just looked at me. But whatever I sat down. One minute later, so why were you ignoring me today at work? (Because you were with bag and I wasn't speaking to her) why were you up reds ass? I thought you were on my side (I told you guys both I'm friends with both of you? Multiple times) bag joins along, why do you lie? (When? Why do you??) why are you looking down, CAUSE YOUR LYING RN. OMG!! (Actually I'm just looking down to hold tears back because if I look you in the face I'll loose it, not because you guys are right, but because of how you all are treating me right now) You talked shit on Rex (I think Rex was the one person I never said shit about, simply because I don't see her as much as the others.) GET THE FUCK OUT CALLI AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU. GET TGE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. ( peace). But before I can even get a word out they kept going. Couldn't say a word. I got cornered. And this is a definition of bullying. Ganging up on someone. 3 against one. Rex said nothing. Bag tried to hit my leg. Apple wouldn't even let me get a word out. I'm looking down cause all of these people in this room have bitched about one another before, and I hear it all. Then bag to top it all off, something like "well I guess we can't all hang anymore" like kicking me out of the friend group, but that's cool. But don't quote me on that cause I lie too much. This is why I call people snakes.