Hazel eyed boy.

May 3rd, 2016. Life changing ya know. It really either changed my future. For the better I hope. But that's the official day. The official day Lou and I, made our friendship into a relationship. CRAZY. I know. But know what else is crazy?? How crazy I am about him. Literally 1:09am this morning. "Love you too babe night". Instant smile. I fell asleep with it. And I woke up with it too.  And always have it. Just thinking about a future. I always thought about it with him. But always as friends. I remember he was talking about a new apartment and him having his own room and Sven having his. And I'm wishing I'd get to sleep with him in his bed, and not on the couch or something. Just thinking of how fucking awesome this is. I'm dating my best fucking friend. GO MY BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND. We can still do everything we did before but more. He still eats, burps, farts, shits and everything still around me. Nothing changed. Except for the fact that he's now slightly more attractive. And I realized it. And I never thought I'd be more hypnotized by someone's eyes. And then just looking at me. That gets to me. I never thought that his kiss would make my world light up. I never thought we'd fit together perfectly when we cuddle. I never thought I'd ever be falling in love with best friend. When I got home. My mind was just racing. I just saw him 10 minutes ago, but I wanted to go upstairs and hope to find him laying in my bed waiting to go to bed. And in the future, I hope to god that that's him laying next to me. Every morning, every night. Every afternoon nap. Every second of everyday. Cause not only do I just enjoy being with him, but I would never be able to stay away from the forehead kisses. When he says "come hereeee" like a little kid. The goodnight texts. The morning text. The "sup" text. The dirty text:)))))))). The exploring with the rest of our friends. The days where it's just me and him and well lay in his bed for 4 hours. Everything. I'm just shocked. I got lucky. With a boy who's everything I've ever wanted. And I got even more lucky cause I'm happy. Like actually happy. Happiness who knew I would ever feel that shit again. And truthfully I was afraid too. Because I thought if I felt happy again, and it got ruined, again, it would suck. Again. But we're the best of friends. We're inseparably as friends. I'm sure we could rule the universe as something more. I'm shocked. I'm so shocked, and just everything is swirling my mind of everything we did together, and what we are doing now. We're fucking crazy. We're taking the biggest risk, but it's not a risk when you know it'll be alright in the end. And by alright in the end, there won't be an end. Just an always. AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT. does he know me. My weakness not yet, but he's a wizard, he'll figure them out. But my emotions, my life, my brain. He knows me better than I know myself. And that's how I know this will work. I'm in awe of him. Of us. Of everything that led up to this. Pure happiness. That I never in a million years thought he'd feel the same as I do. Never. It never crossed my mind. But what did was him. Always. If he was okay. Who he was with. Like just hoping he'd text me first and just wanna talk. (Now this happens) and I can't believe one person can have such an impact on whether your happy or not. (Only if ya let it) He gets to me. He's different. He's completely different other guys I've had my time with. I feel so much different with him. And maybe it's because I'm completely myself with him. I'm not embarrassed of doing anything around him. I could tell him anything. He's my Bestfriend. For crying out loud, he saw my without eyebrows before (that's how you know it's real) and Boy, he gets to me. The back scratches. That's a weakness. The longer he scratched, the more I was just telling myself I'm in love. I'm utterly in love. But I'm not. Not yet. I'm falling in love. I'm falling in love with everything about this boy. My boy. With the hazel eyes.