A letter who he shall never see.

Dear malik,
I don't think you'll ever read this but it's worth a shot. I decided to post you real name and show people who you really are. But who you hide to be. You might get sick of me I understand. You just walked out of my life. Just like my dad. You blocked me on everything, and I don't understand why. We were so good together, and I wish you'd tell me what happened. I can handle it. We were friends once before. Of course I still want to be together, but it doesn't mean the world to me. What means the world is having you in my life. I heard your "girl" dropped you. I'm sorry, she actually seemed nice. And I heard the 27 year old kicked you out, and I'm sorry, if you were happy with her or something. Malik I've been with you for years. You did this to me before. But this time I'm different. I'll leave you alone. Instead of trying to fight to get you back. I'll wait for you to come back to me, but if I find someone else in that time, I'm sorry, I warned you to be fast. It was a mistake leaving you, because you made my life so much better. And when it's just us, I feel like we can rule the world together. And yanno, a lot of your friends hit me after and said I'm sorry it didn't work out with you guys. Still come chill when you come in though. I'll miss you. The last person I saw back home was your #1 best friend. I miss us. And you said you were heart broken when I dumped you, but when you didn't take me back I knew it was real. You blocked me on Snapchat when I was with a friend up here and I started crying and feeling like a bitch. She hugged me and then my roommate walked in and asked what's wrong. And I said I don't know. He randomly blocked me. I didn't even say bye to him before I leave I told her. I fell off the chair I was sitting on and curled myself on the floor and continued to hyperventilate and cry hysterically. I never knew I was in love with you again until that very moment. So, now I'm keeping myself occupied. I'm reading love stories and books that teach me what real love is, and at one point, what we used to have. I'm smoking more, to laugh. Because if I'm not stoned, I'm sober, and I think about you. My friends have been pretty generous. But B, I hold your doing well. I hope you do get happy, and I really do hope one day we'll meet again. And if not good luck. I wish the best. You might be alittle younger than me, but I look up to you. You're my Bestfriend, and i don't care what anyone says. I know I'm not your bestfriend, and that's okay. I just want you to know, you were one of the first people I met when I moved to the house I'm at now. And you were my first. And you were my first everything. My #1. My b. My favorite. You hug never felt better when I was there. And your kiss never felt better. I fell in love with you again, which I told would never happen. And I'm sorry I came back and did a 360 on your life when I came back. You stopped thinking about me, and I got in your way, I shouldn't have forced you to see me, and I shouldn't have slept with you again, because I know you regretted it. B, I wish you'd talk to me. But it's okay, you won't because you'll never see this. Your over me. And I wish I would get to say I would marry the guy I met in 6th grade. And married the guy who was my first kiss. And married the guy who I fell in love with. I fell head over heals for, and the guy who always lifts me up when I'm down. But I don't think I'll be able too anymore. I don't know what happened malik, or why you hate me so much. I'll remember you. Best wishes. I'll always love you.