Gang sign

Okay lets rant since ya wanna start on social media. KP. Oh silly ol' KP. Blocked on Instagram?? Lol. I unfollowed you. Not because I didn't think you had the right to post a pic with first and spikes but because I don't wanna see it. And if I can't handle it, that's me. That shouldn't affect you. I don't follow Lil or spikes or any of them on anything simply because I don't wanna see something I don't give a shut about. It's not needed on my feed. "Let's take a trip the the Everglades, don't forget calli to bring her razor blades" -spikes. yea I remember it. I remember everything. And I don't wanna bring up the past, see it or even hear about it. But I guess you do. Cause that's all you mention. The past. Well leave it where it belongs. And Lil, never had a problem with you, But now. Hell yea. Mess with Aids or AJ, and I swear karma will bite you in the ass. There the sweetest people I know. (Ask you're boyfriend he was 'in love' with one of them.) and to AIDS and AJ. I didn't even ask you guys to step in and say something. I didn't ask for anything but you guys jumped right in there as soon as Lil said something and I can't thank you enough. Forever the gang sign I literally learned today. And to Lou. I love you. You didn't say anything to KP or to lil or to the other person in it that I don't even know, but you did to me. You said "stop replying because you're the bigger person." You calmed me down. You ranted with me, you were there for me, and in the end. I won. Talking to you for 30 minutes only made me realized u already won. The first word she try to pick at me, I won, and I never realized it because I got you. And I'm glad you said "exactly". I knew after I realized that, the fight was over. I got Lou. And you make me crazy happy it's unreal. I was screaming when I called you. At the top of my lungs. And you got me to the calm levels. My happy place. So screw it. I unfollowed KP because I can't handle looking at scums. I can't handle it because of what these douchebags put me through. "Everyone leaves because you treat them shitty" -KP. I nearly laughed at that. Maybe I treated her shitty. But I never once said harsh things to first or spikes like they have to me. I never treated them shitty and if they say something different, that's bullshit because I know for a fact I never did jack shit to them. And they both admitted that to me. I treated her shitty probably. But I didn't wanna stab Lou in the back by talking to her either. Cause sorry but I'm not gonna talk to my best friends ex. It's weird and alittle psycho. So yea, maybe I couldn't say it to her because I thought it was rude. Maybe I did act like a friend. But i never talked shit. I care too much about Lou to do that. Lou doesn't care if I talked shit or not, but I feel like he would get mad cause I would start drama or something. I really never cared enough about her to talk shit. She always checked up on me and asked me how my day was sometimes. I knew she was sweet I just thought it was weird and still awkward because I wasn't going to hid talking to her to Lou. I just thought it was weird always. I don't care if you're friends with first, or spikes or lil. I'm friends with first now. We're chill. I don't care for him. And I truly don't care for spikes. So be besties. Go for coffee, and lil can go too and you guys can be the three amigos. I don't know lil. The only thing I know about her is she causes drama and steps into things she doesn't need to be in. That was between me and KP. Not lil. But since she stepped in AIDS and AJ were right there with me. Sorry if I offended you by posted that pic with Lou. But that wasn't intended. It's been 6 weeks since I posted a pic and I missed him so pic was needed. But it's cool. I mean if you wanna unfriend me on snapchat and post pics with first that's cool, but I just don't understand when I do it, it's world war 3??? I don't care if you're in my life or not. It doesn't affect me. I have everything and everyone I need. Hope you can say the same for yourself.  Have a good one.