Goodbye 570. Hello 724

3:33am, Friday September 8th 2017, I am officially in college. Well I've been here for like 2 weeks, I just haven't told you guys. Feels different. The freedom. I have yet to be home sick, but I'm sure the day will come. I have been sick though, like death bed sick. My roommate is amazing. she's funny, I think she's the reason why I haven't became homesick yet. She keeps me on my feet. She's more of a drinker than I am but she still pushes me to step out side my comfort zone and well yanno talk to people. She's more of a social butterfly. I'm shy as hell, but how am I going to meet people? She does most of the talking for me, I guess that's why we work out. I miss my sister. Liver. I miss asking her for advice and me being dumb, never follows it. But this would be the time I would ask her. "What do I do?" "Omg what do I say?" "Do I open it and not reply?""omg guess what!" "WHY DO I HAVE FEELINGS??" And she'd just look at me and not say a word, and I'll just talk to myself. But in some way it'll help. Classes aren't bad, I just got to make sure I'm motivated enough to get up and go to them. I'm not a very motivational person. I'm actually dead inside. But I feel like I hid that well cause people think I'm okay. Which is fine with me. It just different without my sister, cause she's the person I go to for everything. We always have each other's back, and without her here, who's picking me up when I'm down? It's not like I can just walk into her room anymore. Or text her and tell her to come outside with me. It's different. It's kind of scary being out here by yourself, hours and hours away from your family you've seen for the last 18 years everyday of your life. I'm glad I'm away, but not away from liver. Anyway, everyone here is pretty chill. There's no boat launch or burn roads. There's a sheetz like 20 minutes away, so I don't get a lot of blue slushies anymore:(. Dunkin doesn't really exists either. The power lines, top of the world, council cup, they aren't here either. I got the smoke wagon though. There is a Denny's 15 minutes away, and we may not have a lot of places to eat, but there is spuds which has the dopest fries. I may not have the boat launch, but there is a really pretty river or lake or something with some train tracks that's so pretty to look at. And maybe there's not a lot of stars in the sky here, but the moon is always shining bright. And I think it's the prettiest thing. Everyone will ask you what your major is. And if your in for art like me, you ain't shit. But that's what I like to do. I may not be great at it but I enjoy it. I like to doodle and write. I like to take pictures and I like to rhyme. I look at things differently. The moon may look so normal for everyone else, but for me, it's the most beautiful thing seen on the planet. It shines bright, and that's all I need to keep me going, the moon glow. The lake reminds me of the boat launch, when all my friends used to just chill all day at the lake and row boat race and smoke alittle bit. Make memories. I hope I do that here too. They may not be as crazy as the 570, but they're all pretty cool. Being here just made me appreciate home a little bit more. I haven't wrote in this in forever, but it's a new chapter. Might as well. Wish me luck st my new come. Calu.