Chapter 3

(After breakfast)

Olga was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Angie: Olga, can I talk to you for a minute?

Olga: Sure but make it quick. I need to clean the dishes and I promised to make Mr. German a glass of coffee.

Angie: This will only take a sec. Um, what you did with Violetta this morning, can you not do it again?

Olga: What are you talking about?

Angie: Violetta told me how you made her wake up from bed by playing Voy Por Ti on your phone and scaring her until she fell on the floor and hit her head. Please don't do it again because she is still very angry with German about what he did yesterday so little things might annoy her.

Olga: (Speechless) Wait, what did he do to her?

Angie: (Explained everything to her)

Olga: Oh, I see. I'm sorry Angie. I thought she would forget about it like she does everytime. I never knew she felt this way. Where is Violetta now?

Angie: She went out to have a little alone time by herself and eat after German made her annoyed again by talking about his job at the table.

Olga: That girl is really pissed.

Angie: Yeah. Oh, look at the time. I need to get to the studio. Make sure you don't make Violetta angry again okay? See you.

Olga: I need to make it up to Violetta. And I know just the thing...

Short chapter guys. Sorry
I'll continue later