Chapter 32: "Say what now?"

Vilu: I'm going! (Wanted to run out)

Tomas: Violetta, Wait! (Runs and grabs her hand)

Vilu: NO, NO, NO! LET ME GO!

Leon: HEY, LET GO OF HER!

Tomas: Violetta, just listen to me first!

Vilu: I DON'T WANT TO (Struggles to pull out of his hand)

Tomas: But it's important! Please, just give me a chance to speak!

Vilu: (Stops struggling) Okay fine. Let go of my hand first.

Tomas: (Let's go of it)

Vilu: You got 20 seconds.

Tomas: Look, I know you want to forget about what we had and I understand why. It's been so long and so I assume you have found your "true love". But for me, I already have a girl I like.

Vilu: Great.

Tomas: Her name is Lara and she is a singer with a beautiful voice.

Leon: (Almost had a heart Attack)

Vilu: (Shocked)

Fran and Diego: (Shocked)

Ludmilla and Fede: (Stunned)

Ludmilla: Things just got real... (Smirked)

Tomas: Why are all of you looking at me like that?

Leon: (Tried to control his emotions) TOMAS... I don't want to blow up right now but did you say her name was Lara?

Tomas: Yes, why?

Leon: And did you just say that she has a great singing voice?

Tomas: Uhm, yes..

Leon: Which Lara are we talking about here? Because I used to have a...

Vilu: (Gave him a death stare)

Leon: Uhm, Nevermind that. Does this Lara works at a motocross track?

Tomas: Uhm, no I don't think so. She never said anything about that.

Leon: (Sigh) Good...

Tomas: But what does-

Vilu: Enough questions! Let's not talk about her. Tomas, you have said what you needed to say So now please just leave me alone.

Tomas: So you do hate me do you?

Vilu: ........

Tomas: All my life I thought you were different from other girls. But I guess I was wrong. Once a girl like you gets a super ridiculous hot boyfriend like Leon, they get SO obnoxious, rude and a showoff until they forget the people who really loved them.

Fran: Oh no...

Leon: EXCUSE ME?!

Vilu: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT LEON DOESN'T LOVE ME?

Tomas: Well when we first entered the studio, let's be real. Leon NEVER loved you. He only wanted to get revenge on Ludmilla because she was becoming closer to me. And then what happened? He falls in love with you and kisses you and then you immediately became infatuated by him. See? There is a huge difference between me and him

Leon: OH, SO NOW YOU WANT TO OPEN THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS? (Came closer to Tomas)

Diego and Fede: (Held him back)

Vilu: (Laughed) Him?! Infatuated? The only person who is infatuated with me is you. Your just jealous that I found the love of my life while your just here in a mall working as a dress attendant.

Tomas: ........

Fran: See Tomas? This is what we mean. You just can't accept anything at all.

Tomas: Just like you couldn't accept that I liked Violetta more than you?

Diego: HEY! WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT?!

Tomas: Oops, I'm so sorry. The 'boyfriend' is here.

Fran: (Laughed) Vilu is right. Your just jealous of us because we all have a boyfriend while your still here trying to get us girls out of your pathetic little brain. I feel sorry for you.

Tomas: Well at least I got a brain. Some of us here doesn't.

Leon: Oh, so I assume that you are referring to yourself 3 years ago because you thought you could have Violetta all to yourself but never got the chance too?

Tomas: Don't you ever-

Vilu: ENOUGH! Tomas, stay out of our lives until that little tiny brain of yours can accept this.

Fran: This is not the Tomas I know.

Tomas: And this is not the Francesca's I know.

Fran: I have changed.

Tomas: Then me too.

Fran: Well all know that is a lie!

Tomas: Well I know that deep down inside of you, your still the same Francesca. Unlike some people here.

Vilu: Your an idiot Tomas!

Tomas: Of course I'm an idiot. If I'm not, you wouldn't be able to understand me. Let's face it, you are just another attention seeker who just wanted the attention of a boy like Leon because you didn't have anyone like a mother to love you properly. If that is the case, you might as well just be a prostitute. You always acted like the shy, quiet and nice girl but under all that was a she-devil who was lying, manipulative and a showoff. I'm so lucky I didn't have to get a girl like you.

Everyone: (Shocked)

Leon: (ENRAGED WITH ANGER)

Vilu: (Started to sob uncontrollably and ran out)

Fran: VILU!

Leon: YOU KNOW WHAT TOMAS? YOU ARE A DEVIL! NOT HER. NO WONDER LOVE DIDN'T PAIR YOU AND VIOLETTA UP BECAUSE IT KNEW UNDER ALL THOSE FEELINGS OF YOURS, YOU WERE A HORRIBLE, JUDGEMENTAL,UNCHANGEABLE DEVIL. YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I WISHED THAT YOU WERE BORN IN HELL BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HORRIBLE DEVILS AND DEMON LIKE YOU BELONG. DON'T EVER SPEAK TO HER AGAIN. IF YOU DO, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT POLICE IS THE LAST THING YOU SEE ON THIS EARTH. (Stormed off)

Fran: YOU ARE SUCH A... You know what? I am going to save my breath. I don't know you anymore. What have you become? Just stay away from me. Just a reminder Tomas, I may seem nice and all but you have not seen my other side and once you do, you are going to regret it. (Held Diego's hand) Farewell, Tommy. (Walked away)

Tomas: ............

Ludmilla: Are you out of your mind Tommy? This is more worst than how I used to treat people. What happened to you? You know what? I don't want to know.

Tomas: You could have been like this but you are not because you changed.

Ludmilla: That doesn't mean that I don't have that side of me still stuck inside of my body. It's still there. It's only because I refuse to let it out anymore. But if you are going to push it and come after me, I will be your WORST nightmare. (Took Fede's hand and left)

Tomas: Bitches....

OMG, Tomas is over the limit. What has gotten into him? Now I'm starting to hate him even thought I'm the writer XD Don't forget to vote if you liked this.☺