Chapter 47: Jelousy

[Leon walked down the road all the way to his house when he heard someone call his name]

??: Leon!

Leon: (Turned around) Oh... It's you. What are you doing here?

??: I saw everything that happened. I feel sorry for you, really.

Leon: You don't have to.

??: Is there anything I could do to help?

Leon: Well, you can start by asking your boyfriend to not ruin my plans next time.

??: You mean Clement?

Leon: No, Diego!

??: What?!

Leon: OF COURSE I MEANT CLEMENT!

??: Woah, calm down.

Leon: I can't calm down Gery! I was about to ask her the most important question of all and Clement ruined it!

Gery: Look, I'm sorry Leon, really. I was looking for him too when I saw you. You were so close to proposing but he interrupted you.

Leon: This is not a simple "I interrupted you while you were talking to someone" thing! He interrupted me from something that could change my life forever. That could change our lives.

Gery: Leon I...

Leon: Look if you want to help, just tell Clement to stay away from her when I do the asking again (Walks away)

Gery: ...........

[Later]

Clement: And then he tripped on himself and fell on top of her. (Laughs)

Vilu: (Laughs) Oh my god, what was her reaction?

Clement: Awful (Laughs)

Vilu: I wish I was there to see that (Laughs)

Clement: (Laughs)

Gery: (Came) CLEMENT!

Vilu: (Turned around) Oh, hi Gery. It's been quite a while. How are you?

Gery: Ehm, fine. Listen Violetta, I don't want to sound rude but can you leave me and Clement alone to talk about something?

Vilu: Oh, sure no problem. I was going to leave anyway. Bye Clement! Thanks for the hilarious story (Giggles and goes)

Clement: (Laughs) No problem.

Gery: (Slapped his hand)

Clement: Ouch! What was that for?

Gery: Stop FLIRTING with her when you already know she has a boyfriend!

Clement: Flirting?

Gery: You heard me, FLIRTING!

Clement: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Gery: I saw EVERYTHING Clement!

Clement: About?

Gery: About you interrupting Leon when he was about to ask her the most important question ever.

Clement: Which is what? "Oh Violetta, Will you marry me?"

Gery: (Shocked) Wait, how did you know?

Clement: Of course I did. That's why I did what I did! I couldn't just let him propose to her and then after that break up with her again!

Gery: Are you really doing this to protect Violetta from getting hurt or is it because you still have feelings for her so you didn't have the heart to see her happy being with another man HUH?

Clement: ..........

Gery: What's wrong? Tongue-tied?!

Clement: Look, I don't have time to explain things Gery!

Gery: You are not going anywhere until you give me an explanation, Clement!

Clement: I don't owe any explanation to you. You are neither my father nor my mother!

Gery: I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND CLEMENT! Don't you EVER forget that! I have the right to question you whenever I feel like it! If you still like Violetta, JUST SAY IT!

Clement: FINE! I LIKE VIOLETTA. IN FACT, I LIKE VIOLETTA SO MUCH THAT I REFUSE TO SEE HER GO WITH ANOTHER MAN WHO HAS HURT HER SO MANY TIMES! I WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN SHE HAD NO ONE TO SING WITH. I WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN SHE HAD NO ONE AND I WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN LEON LEFT HER CRYING. DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY I DIDN'T WANT HER TO FALL IN THE ARMS OF THAT MAN?!

Gery: (Shocked)

??: (Claps)

Gery: Leon?

Leon: Bravo, Clement! Bravo!

Clement: .......... Leon. I didn't mean....

Leon: Oh, no. It's fine.

Clement: Ehm... I just lost it at that second...

Leon: Why don't you tell that to my "fiancee"?

Clement: (Turned and saw Violetta standing there confused)

Vilu: How could you Clement...?

Clement: Violetta I........

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. This is a really dramatic chapter. :P