Chapter 59: Meeting Time

[The next morning in the afternoon]

Vilu: (Came down)

Fede: Vilu, there you are. Is leon coming?

Vilu: No, not right now. He has to tell his parents about our engagement. He will come later.

Fede: I see. Uhm, can you help me with something? (Nervous)

Vilu: Sure, what is it?

Fede: Ludmila asked me to get her into the holiday spirit and buy her a lipstick that will look great on her during christmas. I just have no idea where to start looking.

Vilu: Don't worry, I'll help you.

Ludmi: There you are Fede! Have you found it yet?!

Fede: I told you Ludmila! I am trying!

Ludmi: You know what? You don't need to. I called Felipe and he told me everything already.

Fede: You are still in contact with that guy?! I thought I made it clear not to talk to him again!

Ludmi: Relax, I had a lipstick emergency so I called him. There's no harm in that!

Fede: Ludmila, everyday is a lipstick emergency for you! Look at Vilu, she looks outstanding without makeup. Why can't you learn from her? I am not your servant Ludmila. I am your boyfriend and if I don't get you the things that you want, you be patient and trust me. Don't just leave and go find some other man who I CLEARLY dislike and ask him to get the things for you.

Vilu: Uhm guys, I think you both should-

Ludmi: I never asked him to get the things for me. I only asked him where I should go to get it! Are you not listening?!

Fede: Don't you trust me and care about my feelings?! If you do, then you should've just be patient and Let me get them for you.

Ludmi: Your just jealous aren't you?! How many times must I say this? Nothing happened between us!

Fede: I know that but... Ugh, Nevemind! I have never met a girl who gets so caught up with their personal look or care how much makeup they have on because the only thing important to them is their relationship with their boyfriend!

Vilu: I think you guys should-

Ludmi: That's because those girls don't live up to my level of stardom. I am a supernova and a diva, everyone knows that especially you. You always said I was your supernova. And supernova's need their makeup.

Fede: I know what I said but you really pushed to the extend where I can't take it anymore.

Vilu: GUYS! Enough already! We are having a grand dinner for me and leon and his parents are coming! I don't want you to argue in the middle and ruin everything! Plus Ludmila, you said you are a supernova right? Then why don't you go and pick out a gorgeous dress for this evening's dinner?!

Ludmi: Oh my god, you are right. I've gotta run! Fede, we are not done with this! Anyways, see you all later. (Ran upstairs)

Fede: (Sigh) Thanks Vilu.

Vilu: No problem.

[Later at the Vargas household]

Leon: (On the phone) So are you coming?

Mrs Vargas: But, what's the special occasion?

Leon: Do you really want to know?

Mrs Vargas: Yes Really!

Leon: (Sigh) Me and Violetta... We're just... We're getting married. Not a big deal....

Mrs Vargas: OH MY GOD! HONEY! OUR SON IS GETTING MARRIED!