Chapter 7: Hatred

Vilu: STOP IT DAD! NOW!

Leon: My love? What are you doing here?

German: NEVER CALL MY DAUGHTER YOUR LOVE! YOU NEVER LOVED HER

Vilu: DAD, STOP IT!

German: Violetta, go home now! I'm going to deal with this no-good boy of yours.

Vilu: NO! I AM NOT GOING TO JUST LEAVE WHILE YOU ACCUSE LEON OF THINGS HE DIDN'T DO!

German: Vilu, go home. I know your tired. Why are you here anyways?

Vilu: WHY AM I HERE?! WHY?! I AM HERE TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE! AND NO, I AM NOT TIRED! I AM JUST SICK AND TIRED OF YOU, DAD! HOW CAN YOU JUST ACCUSE LEON OF THINGS HE DIDN'T DO?

German: Things he didn't do? Stop defending him I know He broke your heart!

Vilu: And where did you hear that from?

German: I just know he did. Considering the number of times you guys broke up-

Vilu: THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO IN THIS SITUATION! YOUR MIND IS JUST MAKING UP STORIES. YOU WERE TO QUICK TO JUDGE! LEON AND I ARE STILL TOGETHER DAD!

German: Wait, what?

Vilu: LEON IS STILL MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS STILL MY PRINCE! HE IS STILL MY LOVE AND HE IS STILL MY MAN AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE! WE PROMISED ETERNAL LOVE! AND HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO BREAK US UP JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT HE BROKE MY HEART. IF HE DID, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BUT HE DIDN'T AND HE NEVER WILL!

German: (Didn't know what to say)

Vilu: I cannot believe you. I almost wanted to apologize to you for what happened just now at the kitchen and forgive you for what you did with Leon back at our house but I'm so glad I didn't. I know now that I am clearly not sorry for what I said and I'm not going to forgive you for what you did. It happened too many times. A guy like you will never change, EVER. I'm sorry dad. (Cried and took Leon's hand and walked out of the door)

German: I... (Tears fell down from his eyes.)
He just stood there thinking about whatever Violetta said. It broke his heart but it was true. Violetta has never acted this way to him and thats why for the first time ever, he didn't know what to say and tears just kept rolling down his eyes as he thought of the pain he has to suffer and the HATRED violetta now has for him. What will he do next?

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Was it too dramatic? XD Well, then I aplogize but it had to be. So do you think that German and Violetta will EVER get along after what happened?