Chapter 14: Hospitals and survival

Its been hours since Vilu was in her room. She just locked herself in and refused to talk or respond to any of her family members. Especially her father. Whenever he or Angie wanted to talk to her, she ignores them. Even Olga couldn't do her cleaning in her room anymore. Then it was time for dinner.

Angie: (Knocks on Vilu's door) Vilu! Come on now! Its time for dinner! Time to eat!

Vilu: (Doesn't answer)

Angie: Come on now, Vilu!

Vilu: (Still Doesn't answer)

German: (Walks to her) So is Violetta coming for dinner or not?

Angie: What do you think? She has been in there for hours and she refused to say anything to us Not even a word! Why don't you try?

German: (Knocks on Vilu's door) VILU! COME ON, OPEN THIS DOOR) (Bangs harder)

Angie: Why isn't she answering? I know she's not that stuborn.

German: I need do something right away. OLGA! COME HERE!

Olga: (Runs to him) Yes Mr German?

German: Can you give me the keys to Violetta's room? I need it NOW.

Olga: On it sir. (Wiggled through her pocket and got it) Here you go sir.

German: (Took the keys and unlocked her door and finally opened it) Violetta, Why are you not-

Angie: OH MY GOD VIOLETTA!

Angie and German was shocked to see Violetta's body laying on the floor. She was unconcious and she was very pale.

Angie: (Runs to her) VIOLETTA, HONEY ARE YOU OKAY?

German: (Runs to her too) VIOLETTA?! DEAR, GOD! WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS?! VIOLETTA, ANSWER ME! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Angie: Wait a minute. What are those over there?

German: (Looked at the direction of where Angie was pointing at and came closer to it) This look like some sort of PILLS!

Olga: (Ran in) OH, MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS VIOLETTA! (STARTED TO CRY) WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?

German: Wait a minute, THESE ARE DRUGS!

Olga: DRUGS?! OH MY PRINCESS! (CRIES)

Angie: WAIT, DRUGS? WHERE DID SHE GET THEM FROM?

German: I don't know! WE NEED TO CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW! (Calls the ambulance and explained everything to them)

5 min later, the ambulance came to their house and examined Violetta to make sure she wasn't dead. After everything was cleared up, they brought Violetta to the hospital. The paramedics had already told them to visit her later if they wanted to. After everything was over...

Angie: (cries) I hope Vilu's alright. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. What if she ends up like Maria? What if all this is my fault? What if I have cursed her? (Cries)

German: Its not your fault Angie. We didn't see this coming. Now how are we going to tell Violetta's friends?

Angie: We don't tell them just yet. There's only one person who needs to know NOW!

German: Who?

(Phone rings)

Leon: Hello?

Angie: Leon, Hi!

Leon: What is it Angie? Why are you calling me?

Angie: I need to tell you something! Its very serious!

Leon: What is it?

Angie: Something happened to Violetta and she's being admitted to the hospital. We need you there now! We're going there in 5 min.

Leon: WAIT, WHAT? I'M ON MY WAY!

Sorry its short. I am suffering a severe headache for unknown reasons. :( I'll update tomorrow. So what do you think will happen to Violetta? Will she be able to survive? Find out tomorrow. If you liked this chapter, please vote for this :)