Chapter 13: Trouble

At home...

Angie: Its already going to be dinner time! Where's Vilu?! I'm really worried!

German: I hope she comes back! After what I did, she probably hates me! But if she doesn't come back, I swear I'm going to go into that house and...

Angie: ENOUGH GERMAN! You've done ENOUGH damage to your daughter's life! Just trust her! This time, I am NOT going to allow you to go there! (Shot him a death stare)

(Door bell rings)

Angie: See? What did I tell you? It must be Vilu! (Walks to the door and opens it)

Vilu: (With Leon) Hi Angie...

Angie: Vilu! (Hugs her) I missed you! Thanks for bringing her back Leon!

Leon: Of course. I-

German: Okay, okay. Lets get into the more serious part of the story! Leon, where are your parents?

Leon: They went back to work a long time ago already.

German: Wait, what?! You mean they left the country already?

Leon: Yes...

German: And did they give everything Violetta needs like comfort,clothes and food?

Vilu: DAD! STOP IT! I'm not an animal!

Leon: Of course....

German: Good! So where did she sleep during the night? I know for sure its not outside on the sofa. Violetta is scared of sleeping outside alone by herself. So I assume that they had an extra room and gave it to her?

Leon: Well... Kind off....

German: What do you mean 'Kind off?'

Vilu: Well, uhm... His parents told me that Leon had an extra bed in his room...

German: And?

Vilu: So they told me to sleep on it...

German: So you borrowed Leon's bed and slept it in the extra room they gave you?

Vilu: Um... There is no extra room...

German: What do you mean?

Angie: Uhm... German, I think what Violetta and Leon are trying to say is that...they slept in the same room together....

German: WHAT?!! THEY LET MY DAUGHTER SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH LEON?! HOW COULD THEY HAVE DONE THIS? ALOT OF THINGS COULD HAVE GONE WRONG!

Vilu: (Cried) AT LEAST THEY TRUST US! LEON'S PARENTS TRUSTED US! YOU HEAR THAT DAD? THEY TRUSTED ME AND LEON! THEY WERE NOT STRICT LIKE YOU, THEY WERE NOT INSECURE LIKE YOU, THEY WERE NOT DEMANDING LIKE YOU, THEY GIVE ME SPACE UNLIKE YOU AND THEY DO NOT TREAT ME LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD CHILD LIKE YOU (Cries) I AM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE. STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. I AM NOT PREGNANT, AND I NEVER WILL BE UNTIL I GET MARRIED SO WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? (Cries) IT HURTS ME THE MOST THAT OTHER PEOPLE'S PARENS TRUSTS ME AND TREATS ME LIKE A 19 YEAR OLD BUT NOT MY FATHER. (Sobbed) Leon, go home now! There's no use in being here, in this house. Leon, we are going to take a break!

Leon: A BREAK? But we promised NEVER TO-

Vilu: It's not forever Leon! I know what we promised and I know we had a commitment but at this moment, we just have to! Until my family understands what 'SPACE' and 'TRUST' means.

Leon: How long will that take?

Vilu: Probably forever! (Sarcasm)

Leon: But I-

Vilu: Leon, (Cried) just leave. Leave and don't come back here until I say so! Leon, I love you. (Hugs him and cries on his shoulder)

Leon: Love you too princess.. ( Almost cried and left)

Vilu: (Banged the door and wanted to go to her room)

German: Violetta! Wait! (Grabed her Hand)

Vilu: (Cried) LET GO of me! I'm not worthy of you! You will NEVER LEARN! It's your FAULT that Leon and me are now on a break! We promised eternal Love and I BROKE THAT! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! Do you realise what you have done?! (Angry) Let me warn you, dad! If something happens to me after this incident, YOU BLAME YOURSELF and YOUR FOOLISH ATTITUDE OF YOURS! (Pulled her hand off his hands, stormed to her bedroom and banged the door SHUT)

German: (Upset and ANGRY at the same time)

Angie: You are a disgrace German!

German: (Turned to her) Angie LEAVE!

Angie: I'm not leaving until you admit your mistake! What kind of a father are you?!

German: As if you know what its like being a father!

Angie: I'm her AUNTIE and her STEP MUM, German! Being a FATHER and a STEP MUM/Auntie is not different at all!

German: THEN WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO TAKE CARE OF VIOLETTA LIKE HOW SHE WANTS ME TO HUH? DO ALL THE JOB! TAKE MY PLACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ANGIE? SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOU IS YOU ALWAYS THINK YOU'RE RIGHT! EVEN WHEN WE WERE NOT MARRIED YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU CAN BE A BETTER 'FATHER' THAN ME. BUT THE TRUTH IS, I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY ROLE AS A FATHER! You know what? I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BROUGHT VIOLETTA BACK TO BUENO AIRES! I SHOULD HAVE LET HER GO TO A BOARDING SCHOOL AND MAKE HER STUDY MUSIC THERE WEATHER SHE LIKED IT OR NOT! I COULD HAVE PERSUADED HER TO DISCOVER HER TALENT THERE! SHE COULD HAVE EVEN GONE ON TOUR THERE! MAYBE EVEN GET ON A TOUR BUS AND ALL.

Angie: (Sarcasm) Great Idea! Then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE she can end UP LIKE HER OWN MOTHER AND DIE OF A TOUR BUS ACCIDENT! GREAT IDEA HERMAN!

German: What...?

Angie: You heard me! She can be just like her mother, Maria. Who was dearly your wife and my beloved sister! (Started to cry) Why didn't I think of that? Very smart, German! MAYBE ONE DAY, WHEN ANYONE ASKS YOU WHERE YOUR DAUGHTER IS, YOU WILL BE PROUD TO TELL THEM THAT SHE HAS DIED THE SAME WAY JUST LIKE HER MOTHER! (Cried and walked out of the door)

German: ..........

Did you enjoy this chapter? :) Sorry for the late update! I'm really busy. If you enjoyed this chapter,be sure to vote :)