Chapter 5: Forgiving and revenge

At home

Vilu: Thanks for following me Leon. You didn't have to.

Leon: No problem, Princess.

Olga: Oh Violetta your home! My dear princess (Hugs Violetta)

Vilu: (Confused. Looks at Leon)

Leon: (Confused too. Just stared at her)

Olga: Oh, how I missed you so much my dear princess. Where were you? Did you miss me?

Vilu: Uhm, Olga you are squeezing me. I can't breathe.

Olga: (Let's go of her)

Vilu: Thats better thank you.

Olga: Come in, come in my dear princess. Uhm, Leon I don't want to be rude but can you please leave? This is me and violetta's moment.

Leon: (Even more confused)

Vilu: Olga, please don't-

Leon: Its alright dear. I'll call you later princess. Bye (Leaves)

Olga: Now where were we? Oh yes. I made your favourite food. Just how you like it. Do you want some coffee or tea? Or do you want me to sing you a song?

Vilu: Olga... what's going on with you? Your not yourself. Is this about what happened this morning?

Olga: (Cuts conversation) Or do you want some biscuits or fruits-

Vilu: OLGA!

Olga: (Stops talking)

Vilu: You realised that you chased the love of my life outside the door, squeezed me so tight that I couldn't breathe and made me food right?

Olga: Oh my god, you're right. I must be dreaming.

Vilu: Okay, thats enough Olga. Now back to what happened this morning.

Olga: Look, Violetta I'm really sorry about what happened. I never meant to um do that to you. It was only a small thing so I thought you will forgive and forget...

Vilu: A SMALL THING? YOU SHOCKED ME WHEN I WAS ASLEEP AND I FELL ONTO THE FLOOR. AND ITS STILL PAINFUL!

Olga: (About to cry)

Vilu: Oh, look Olga. I didn't mean to shout. I am just fustrated thats all. (Holds her hand) Believe me Olga, I love you and I appreciate everything you are doing-

German: (Interrupts the moment.) Olga can you please make for me coffee? I need it for my work.

Vilu: Can't you see that I was having a moment here with Olga? You just interrupted us. Don't you have no manners?

German: THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR OWN FATHER VIOLETTA!

Vilu: Oh yeah? You only cared about yourself. You never bothered to even look who is in here or who was talking to Olga. You just came right in and told Olga that you wanted coffee! What is she? A slave? And you're the king?

German: Wait, I don't-

Vilu: Olga should be appreciated for what she does. (Storms off)

German: What in the world has gotten in that girl? It must be Leon. He must have broken her heart. Thats why she is like this.

Olga: Um, sir? I don't think thats the-

German: Olga! I said Coffee! NOW!

Olga: (Sigh) On its way sir.

German: (Mumbled) I will get that boy. I must teach him a lesson.

Next part will be dramatic. Stay tuned. :)