Chapter 8: Change?

Back at home:

Angie: YOU DID WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THAT? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND NOT TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS? DO YOU KNOW VIOLETTA COULD JUST LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

German: Yes I know, I know. Besides, where could she go?

Angie: UM, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, LEON. SHE COULD JUST EASILY ASK HIM IF SHE COULD STAY AT HIS HOUSE FOR A WHILE UNTIL SHE FEELS LIKE COMING HOME OR SHE COULD JUST BOOK A HOTEL SOMEWHERE AND NEVER COME HOME.

German: NO! I am not letting Violetta stay at Leon's house. Many things could happen and Violetta might end up regretting it for the rest of her life!

Angie: Too bad! You did it, you said it, you pushed it too far and now, here is your consequences! Now, you just have to deal with it and give them some space. And this will probably be a good time to trust your daughter.

German: (Annoyed and Angry)

Angie: And don't you DARE go back to Leon's house and find Violetta because if she's there, you are in big trouble, I'm WARNING YOU! (Rolled her eyes and walked away)

German: This is not over yet Violetta. If you come home pregnant, I will KILL YOU.

At the Garden:

Violetta: (Still crying)

Leon: (Mad and Angry)

Vilu: How could he have done this? (Sniffs) He did something I never thought I'd see him do. (Cries)

Leon: (Angry, but felt sorry for Violetta) I really can't defend him anymore after what he did. I thought he knew me. But if he really knew me that well, he would have known that I would NEVER do such things like that to you after everything that has happened.

Vilu: Leon, (Cries) I'm so,so sorry that my father treated you that way. He pushed it to far. (Sniffs) And I know how your temper is. I've seen it. And once you are angry, you are angry. Now if you want break up with me or take a break, I totally understand because-

Leon: VIOLETTA, we are NEVER going to break up. I've told you this so many times but it wasn't clear. Let me say this again. Remember that night at Seville? We were on top of a bridge at the most magical city ever. We promised that we will ALWAYS LOVE each other forever and that is a promise I will NEVER break until I DIE. Do you understand me?!

Vilu: Wow Leon. You remembered every detail of it. I'm proud of you. And thanks for reminding me of that day. It really makes my day. Do you think you could-

Leon: Kisses her passionately.

Vilu: (Stunned but kissed back)

Leon: I know what you were going to say. And I did it (Smiled)

Vilu: You know me so well. (Smiled)

Leon: So now where are you going to stay? I mean you are already mad at your father for what he did..

Vilu: Don't worry. I am going to stay with you until I feel like coming back. Right now I just need to take a break from that house and that athemosphere of being a little girl.

Leon: Seriously? Alright then, lets go.

Vilu: (Smiled and took his hand)

German: (In the bushes, hiding) DAMMIT. Angie was right. I need to do something before Its too late.

hope you ppl enjoy it :)