Chapter 26: 'Breakups' and Twists

Vilu: Leon, I can explain!

Psycho fan: There is nothing to explain! This video proves how ungrateful you are! Leon deserves someone better! Once I show this to the public, everyone will know the REAL Violetta. The selfish, mean and ungrateful Violetta!

Vilu: No, please don't-

Psycho fan: Not to mention how mean you were to Leon when you both started dating. You left him to be with Diego but it turned out, he was lying!
You are so naive and such a fool of yourself Violetta. You have hurt him so many times!

Vilu: (Started to cry) How did you...

Diego: HEY, THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO OKAY?! DON'T YOU DARE EVER BRING IT UP AGAIN!

Psycho fan: Save your excuses!

Leon: She's right. How could I have been so blind from the start?

Psycho fan: See? Even he agrees.

Diego: (Whispered) Leon, what are you doing?

Leon: What I should have done in the first place! Hey, what is your name?

Psycho fan: My name? Well since you asked, my name is Lucy! (Smiled)

Leon: Well Lucy, since you are here, I shall say it right now! How would you like to spend your entire life with me and be my girlfriend?

Lucy: (Stunned)

Vilu: (Shocked)

Fran: (Shocked)

Diego: (Shocked)

Lucy: OMG, IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? YES, YES OF COURSE!

Leon: Just one thing. How old are you?

Lucy: I'm 16.

Leon: Hmm, your so young. I like it (Smiled)

Vilu: (Cried so hard and ran all the way down with her face closed)

Leon: Vilu...

Fran: VILU WAIT! (Angry) YOU ARE REALLY AN IDIOT LEON! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER! BUT I WAS WRONG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS! JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER! (Ran after her)

Leon: (Kept quiet)

Diego: (FURIOUS) WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LEON? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? WHEN I WAS DATING VIOLETTA, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET YOU GET HER BECAUSE YOU HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE ANYONE RIGHT! ESPECIALLY HER! AND YOU LUCY, BETTER STAY AWAY FROM VIOLETTA OKAY. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. BITCHES LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE IN A HOLE! (Ran after Francesca and Violetta)

Lucy: (Smiled) They're just mad that you love me so much.

Leon: ........

Vilu: (Sobbing and running down the street)

Fran: VIOLETTA! VIOLETTA! (Ran after her)

Vilu: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Diego: NO VIOLETTA! WE ARE NOT LEAVING YOU! NOT NOW, NOT EVER! We are not going to be like Leon!

Vilu: (Stopped but still crying) How...? How could he have done this? I loved him... I trusted him... I gave my life to him... and I get this in return. How could he have been so horrible to me? He doesn't do this. Something just doesn't seem right.

Fran: Forget it Vilu. He's gone now. He is just like all those punks outside. You let him deceive you.

Diego: Fran, your not helping. I agree with Violetta. Something just doesn't seem right. He is not like this. The Leon I know never breaks a girls heart when he loves someone.